You Escaped an Abusive Relationship Part 2

Request: The reader's abusive ex comes to find them and the Seeds defend them.

Joseph Seed-

You stayed with Joseph for a while and grew close to him rather quickly. He made you feel at home, he made you feel comfortable and cared for. He was nice and kind to you, something that you really appreciated considering your last relationship. You had noticed that he would be careful with you, never raising his voice or pushing you to do anything.

When your abusive ex partner came knocking on his door, shouting and asking where you were, Joseph tried to defuse the situation while remaining calm. He tried to calm your ex down and at told him that you didn't want to see them. Joseph didn't condone violence but when your ex tried to push past him to get into the house, he pushed him back out. He remained as calm as he could, giving him a last warning before closing the door and locking it.

Of course, you had heard everything and had began to panic when you heard your ex's voice. The first thing Joseph did after locking the door, and watching your ex leave while mumbling to themselves, was walk over to you and hold you in a comforting embrace. While he whispered reassuring things into your hair, you felt at home when Joseph was there.

Jacob Seed-

While living with Jacob, he made you feel more safe than you have ever felt in your life, you just knew that you couldn't be safer than you were by his side. He never treated you like a victim because he knew that you were strong, he would remind you of your strength and constantly praise you, whether it was conscious or not. You appreciated that he never made a huge deal out of your past relationship but he would comfort you in his own way, with reassuring words or words of encouragement. You both became close and he wanted to protect you from anything.

When your ex knocked on Jacob's door, shouting about wanting to see you and asking where you were, Jacob refused to let them anything near you. He opened the door and your ex knew that they made a mistake. It didn't take much for Jacob to intimidate your ex but they still asked to see you, even if their voice faltered. Jacob just denied their request, threw an insult their way and slammed the door in their face. If your ex still insisted on seeing you and became more pushy and aggressive, Jacob would happily prove his superior strength to them.

Once they left, either with their head hung low in disappointment and failure or with a limp and bloody and bruised, Jacob would go and check on you because he knew that you saw and heard everything. He would start to comfort you with some casual and reassuring words but if you still needed comforting, he had grown fond enough of you to hold you against his chest and hold you securely. Even after the panic that you felt when your ex showed up, Jacob made you feel perfectly safe. You were safe with him.

John Seed-

At first, when you moved in with John, he wasn't sure how to act around you. He didn't want to scare you off. But he had realised that you were pretty insecure, probably because of the way your ex treated you, so he began complimenting you everyday. Soon, you both became close because he made you feel worthy and desirable. He made you feel more confident and he liked seeing you come out of your shell. He was so supportive without making you feel useless. While staying with him he tried his best to keep his temper under control but you just knew that he would never hurt you.

When your ex showed up at John's door asking about you, he couldn't bite back is temper very well. Lets just say, he was not welcoming towards your ex. While your ex aggressively demanded to see you, John would insult them and make passive aggressive commented towards them. When John finally ran out of patience he threatened your ex, assuring that if he ever sees their face again that he will not hesitate to put them in their place, before slamming the door in their face.

After you ex left, John would be angry from the conversation he had with them, but as soon as he saw your worried expression his anger turned into something softer. In that moment he wanted nothing more than to take you in his arms and just hold you, so he did. He walked over to you with a sympathetic look on his face before wrapping his arms around you, stroking your hair and back as you calmed down. You trusted John with everything you had, you never wanted him to let you go.

Faith Seed-

You had been living with Faith for quite some time and it didn't take long at all for you both to become very close, practically attached at the hip. You had never felt more at home than you did when you were with Faith, everything seemed to be coming together. Faith was gentle and caring and loving, exactly what you wanted and needed.

When your ex showed up at your door, Faith answered it and tried to calm them down as they shouted and demanded to see you. She knew that you didn't want to see them so she wouldn't let it happen. She wasn't a violent person and she wasn't a fan of confrontation, but she wanted to do what was best for you. She tried to calm your ex down but when that didn't work she threatened to call her brothers, knowing that she wouldn't exactly intimidate anyone but you did see her shout for the first time since you've known her.

Once Faith sent your ex on their way, see waited until she saw them disappear from sight before closing and locking the door. She instantly turned around to face you, her heart broke when she saw the tears in your eyes. She hurried over to you and pulled you into her sweet, comforting embrace. She just help you and kissed your temple until you calmed down, making sure to spend as much time with you as you needed or wanted afterwards. She didn't mind at all.

Requests?

I'm back in college now so I may not be writing as much but I WILL still be uploading as frequently as I can and I am still accepting requests as usual! :)