You Go Horseback Riding

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was the one who suggested going horseback riding, he thought that it would be something fun and peaceful to do together. He was right. You both got separate horses and rode beside each other. Most of the time you rode in silence, just enjoying the rare moments of peace and taking in the scenery. This time was broken up with you both talking about anything other than the Project, this was time to just be together and relax, to find some escape from your responsibilities for a moment.

Jacob Seed-

You were the one who suggested horseback riding and you had to convince Jacob to do it, he just didn't see the point but eventually agreed to it for you. You had been horse riding before, Jacob had not, so you taught him how to ride instead of getting an instructor. He was a fast learner. It started out calm and both of you just talking as you rode through the isolated parts of the mountains but it soon became competitive. You both became racing each other, Jacob enjoyed it much more than he expected too.

John Seed-

John was trying to find a date idea that you hadn't already done, then he settled on horseback riding, it sounded fun enough. Of course you agreed, John was the best at planning dates. Of course John insisted on one horse, having you sit in front of him as you rode together. He had control of the reins, having one arm wrapped around your waist for most of the time. It was actually relaxing, just you and John together and riding through the trees.

Faith Seed-

You had suggested the idea and Faith loved it, she couldn't wait to go horseback riding with you. Both of you loved it straight way, riding side by side beside the river with no interruptions, you could both talk about anything and just be together. Of course Faith just had to do something cute, she reached over and took your hand in hers, riding side by side and hand in hand. She had the sweetest smile on her face when you looked over at her, you would both be doing this again.

Requests?