Their Child Interrupts Them Doing Something Important

Joseph Seed-

The most important thing to Joseph (other than you, his child, and the rest of his family) was the Project and his flock. He was holding a sermon when his child ran straight past the church pews, completely used to the flock being around, and clinging to his leg. Of course his flock loved his child almost as much as he did but this was unprofessional. Joseph would never tell his child off for something like this, they just wanted to see their father after all. So he would casually pick them up, smile at them, and continue his sermon, silently hoping that you would come and collect them. He would feel guilty for not having the time for them in that moment but after the sermon he would make sure to give them some extra attention, his child is everything to him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had a reputation, he was the scary solider. He was intimidating and threatening, nobody would mess with him, and only one thing could completely tear down that mask. His child. When he was talking to his soldier, giving them a very serious and very strict lecture on how the weak will not be tolerated and how they must cull the herd. That's when his young child ran over to him, pushing past his best soldiers and jumping into their father's arms. Jacob had no choice but to stop his speech and catch his child, standing up straight again with his child in his arms. He didn't want to finish his speech now, not in front of his child, he didn't want to pull them into all of that yet as he thought that they were still too young. He also wouldn't want to tell them off for it, they didn't understand. So he just dismissed his men, smirking proudly when his child spoke up, telling his men to leave like the strong little soldier they were. Jacob's child was just as much their superior as he is.

John Seed-

One of John's important duties was making a PR videos and announcements, something that he took seriously and put a lot of effort into. Usually having his men make signs and suitable backdrops for him. He was coming to the end of an announcement, a live announcement, when his child rushed over to him and tugged at the end of his coat. A few thoughts rushed through John's head about what to do, he was live and was currently on every TV in Hope County but his child was the most important thing in the world to him. A idea popped into his head as he swept the young child off their feet and held them in his arms, pointing out the camera to them. "That is the importance of the Power of..." John spoke into the camera with a charming smile. "Yes!" his child finished his sentence in a cheerful tone, both of them smiling into the camera as it switched off.

Faith Seed-

Faith's main duty in the project was bliss production and trying to get people to follow her into the bliss. She was doing the latter when her child interrupted her. She was talking to a small group of people who she wanted to lead into the bliss, so far they seemed interested in the offer. That's when her child skipped over to her, instantly grabbing her hand and smiling up at her with a joyful expression. At first she panicked since she was interrupted but instantly put the needs of her child over the few possible new members of Joseph's flock. She smiled down at her child before picking them up and spinning them around, making them laugh. The sweet young child actually convinced the small group to join them even more, she guessed that everything happens for a reason.

Requests?