They Tell You About Their Nightmares

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wanted to be completely honest and open with you so when you asked him about his nightmare, he was honest. He told you about his nightmare, knowing that if anyone would accept him it would be you. Joseph's nightmares are about the car crash, when his wife died. He remembers the crash in vivid detail then he is suddenly in the hospital being told by the doctor that his wife didn't make it but his baby did. Then he is looking at his wife's lifeless body with tears in his eyes. Then he is suddenly sitting in front of his daughter instead. The next scene plays out and he is watching himself, unable to stop himself and only able to watch, he watched as he his fingers pressed the tube together. That's when he wakes up, only being reminded of God's given path when he sees you lying beside him. Knowing that everything will be alright.

Jacob Seed-

It took Jacob some time to open up to you, eventually he told you about his PTSD and when you asked about his nightmares he hesitantly told you about them. Jacobs nightmares are usually related to his PTSD, which means that his nightmares tend to become night terrors. His nightmares always start with random flashbacks from the war, either shooting at something or being shot at. Then he seemed to cycle through the memories of him and Miller when they got lost, it was like images flashing in front of his eyes but each memory seemed to last forever. Each nightmare would end with images of Miller slowly deteriorating until his life ended, by Jacob's hand. That's when Jacob would wake up. After a night terror he would be disorientated, until he saw you. You reminded him that he was home, he would just hold you and the feeling of you in his arms, the smell of your hair. Everything about you would just bring him back to reality.

John Seed-

John didn't open up to you straight way but when you both became closer and had developed a closeness with each other, he told you about his past and would tell you about his nightmares when you asked him about them. John's dreams would be about his childhood, starting with his birth parents and the abuse he received from his father. Then he would be dragged away from his brothers, kicking and screaming but unable to fight back, unable to get back to his brothers where he was loved and safe. Then he would be with his foster parents, the Duncan's. He would watching from the corner of the familiar kitchen while he watched his younger self being beaten by the Duncan's, unable to help him self or stop them. He would feel just as helpless as he did when he was a child. When he woke up he would instantly wrap his arms around you and buried his face in you neck, you would just hold him until he fell asleep or until he wanted to talk about it.

Requests?