They Deputy Introduces them to Sharky

You are the deputy, and lets just pretend that you managed to convince Sharky to be civil towards your Seed boyfriend/girlfriend XD

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was willing to meet any of your friends because he loved you and wanted to be a part of your life. But Sharky has a large personality, he is loud and playful. Joseph would still be polite even if he didn't like Sharky because he was doing this for you. He didn't mind the way Sharky would playfully flirt with you or about how close you both were, Joseph trusted you and knew that you were faithful. His main problem with Sharky was that he kept calling him 'Broseph' and he wasn't too impressed when you laughed at the irritating nickname. He was also aware of Sharky's criminal record and was far from impressed. But he just ignored it because he was doing this for you. Of course Joseph would want to preach to the poor pyromaniac but you had already told him not too.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't exactly a social person, he only ever really talks to you and his siblings and wasn't a fan of new people. He just wasn't very trusting and didn't tend to really like people. But you convinced him to meet your best friend, Sharky. Jacob didn't really like how loud and care free Sharky was, like serious, why was he dancing around a fire while singing along to disco music? More importantly, why were you joining in with him? You knew that Jacob wouldn't join in the fun but he was quite content just watching you. He wouldn't hate Sharky but could only deal with him in short bursts, Sharky was a lot to deal with. Jacob would be aware that Sharky is strong and would make a good solider if the man could listen to orders and not break every law in the book.

John Seed-

John hated Sharky. First he didn't like the pyromaniac because he was loud and energetic and just acted like a hyperactive puppy all of the time. But the real reason that John hated Sharky was because of how much he shamelessly flirted with you. You and Sharky were best friends so you knew that his flirting was just him joking around and you didn't have a problem with it. John tried to get along with him because he loved you but when you jokingly flirted back to Sharky, John lost any will power he had. John got all possessive by wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you against him, glaring at Sharky. Sharky noticed his jealously instantly and just laughed, which only angered John more.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be more than happy to meet one of your friends, whether it was Sharky or somebody else. At first she would be a little taken back and overwhelmed by how energetic, impulsive and forward Sharky was but would slowly begin to warm up to it. She was nice and polite, despite Sharky's loudness he was a genuinely nice person and Faith could see that. Sharky would definitely overwhelm Faith but you were there to comfort her. She got along with Sharky, she could see why you liked him even if he wasn't the type of person she would usually get along with.

Requests?