You Tame a Wild Wolf

Joseph Seed-

When you found an injured wolf, you decided to take it home while it healed. When Joseph got home and saw you sitting on a sofa with a wolf, he had to just stare at you and process what he was seeing. At first he thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him. When you explained that you found the wolf injured and wanted to help it, Joseph decided that he would let the wolf stay as long as it didn't cause any trouble. Seeing you being so nurturing and loving put a smile on Joseph's face which quickly made him warm up to the wolf. He loved when you got all loving and nurturing and caring, it's the reason he fell in love with you in the first place.

Jacob Seed-

You never failed to amaze Jacob, with your kindness and how much you seem to care about animals. He admired how good you are with his Judges, even if he believed that you were making them soft from time to time. When you brought a wolf home, insisting that it stayed at the house while their paw healed. Jacob allowed it, but when you told him that you weren't going to make them a judge he got a little less enthusiastic about it. He would sit and watch you care for the wounded animal with a little bit of pride. When the wolf had healed, Jacob expected you to send it on its way but you never did. You had grown attached to the wolf and refused to let it go, the wolf had also grown attached to you and refused to leave you. Jacob had no choice but to let you keep it, after all, how could he say no to you?

John Seed-

When you walked through the front door with a wolf by your side John looked at you as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Get it out of my house" John stated and pointed at the door. You laughed and reminded him that it was your house too before telling him that the wolf was staying. John was careful around the wolf, since it had become rather protective of you. He refused to feed it or pay any attention to it because he didn't agree with it staying the house. He very slowly began to warm up to the wolf, even if he was still a little scared of the animal. If you loved it then he would learn to love it, or at least try. The wolf even began to warm up to him, the wolf would try to get John to play or to cuddle but he would always turn the animal down and shoo it away. He also wouldn't allow the wolf on the furniture. But when he saw that you were upset that he didn't like the wolf, he decided to try a little harder. He actually found himself liking the wolf after a while.

Requests?