Having an Argument About Hogwarts Houses

Joseph Seed-

When you introduced Joseph to Harry Potter he would be happy to watch them with you or read the books, he preferred reading the books but he also watched the films. He only watched/read them because he knew that you liked them, he quickly started to like them though.

Joseph would believe that he was a Ravenclaw, due to his intelligence and wisdom. You were quick to argue that he was a Hufflepuff due to his hard work and his loyalty to God and his task.

Jacob Seed-

When you introduced Jacob to Harry Potter he was almost certain that he wouldn't enjoy it, much to your surprise and pleasure he actually enjoyed it even if he wouldn't admit it. When you asked him which house he would be in, he said that it was a stupid hypothetical question but answered anyway.

He said that he would be a Gryffindor because he was a soldier, witch surely means that he is brave. You agreed but also argued that he could be a Slytherin because he is resourceful and a great leader.

John Seed-

John wasn't very excited to watch Harry Potter with you. He thought that it was a child's film but when he started watching it he realised how wrong he was. He actually got really into it and was quite happy to discuss the houses with you.

He was determined that he was a Gryffindor, arguing that he was brave and pointing out that Gryffindor was 'the main house' or something which annoyed you. You corrected him, saying that all houses are important and that he reminds you more of a Ravenclaw for his intelligence, creativity and wit.

Faith Seed-

Faith was excited to watch/read Harry Potter because you enjoyed it so surely she would enjoy it too, and if not she would like to experience the things that you enjoy. She loved it! She became just an enthusiastic about it as you.

She didn't know which house she belonged in, she kept bouncing about between house and saying different traits that you both showed. You shushed her and told her that you thought that she belonged in Hufflepuff because of her patience and her loyalty to Joseph and yourself.

Requests?