Chapter 39

[^ the boots that Alexis (well me) tried to describe. ]

"Most actions are louder than words."

This was it

This was it. It was Christmas! And for once, I was bloody smiling. It was nine in the morning and I was pretty sure I was the first one awake. Looking over to the sofa I saw a fucking cutie sleeping soundly.

Bloody fucking hell.

I swear too much, fuck. Whoops did it again. Oh well.

Quietly getting up, I folded my blanket and tiptoed towards the spare room where Chase Nick were sleeping on the floor, whilst Daniel and Nathan slept on the small bed. Placing the blanket in the cupboard, I walked out, placing my hair in a high pony tail on my head.

I jogged lightly to the bathroom in my room and started brushing my teeth. After ten minutes, I was done. My face was washed, my hair messily combed but still looked incredibly straight.

Deciding I looked decent, I quietly put my new sweater and jeans on that I had gotten especially for today, since it was Christmas. Of course, all changing was done in the bathroom. I have some sort of shame.

Walking out of my room, I quietly chuckled - no more than a light-hearted breeze - as I saw everyone sleeping. Being careful not to step on anyone, I started to the kitchen and started making the pancake mixture. We were gonna need a hell load- i was sure. I mean, all of us in the house played some sort of sports so we all needed slightly more to keep us firm. Well maybe not the little lads.

After half an hour, I was done. Finally. I then did something I would definitely get an earful afterwards. I blasted music and, in my most horrendous voice, sang my heart out - waking up the whole house. Unfortunately, Jayden was the first to awake from his deep slumber.

"Shut up! You sound like dying hyena!" He shouted, eyes closed whilst his palms covered his ears. I chuckled heartedly and I kissed him on the cheek, feeling in a good mood.

Wait did I just- did I just fucking allow my lips to touch a guy's cheek? The fuck is wrong with me? No, now I have cooties!

I'm kidding. But I still have cooties.

The house slowly woke up, the two little kids running in with their little teddies in their hands. They both rubbed their eyes, but once they opened it, they looked at awe.

Now, since there were over 12 of us, the gifts were piling on top of each other. No presents were under the Christmas tree, rather lined up against the wall in a neat order.

The older children of course woke up too, but looked more in awe than the little kids instead- but it was when they saw the heaps of pancakes.

Everyone rushed towards the bathroom, Jayden being Jayden and bringing his toothpaste and toothbrush to the kitchen sink. There were only 3 bathrooms to clear it up.