Chapter 2 | boo

Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable ~ Cristiano Ronaldo
-------------------------------------------------------

 Your hate makes me unstoppable ~ Cristiano Ronaldo -------------------------------------------------------

"You done?" I ask Cody. It's been a few hours since we had that conversation outside the garage. Since then, we've decided to pack, I've called Uncle Leo a few times for a few fixtures, and since I want to go as soon as we can, he helped us get a flight for today. The man is a legend.

This man... Why did I not ever communicate with him? Why did Mom never talk to this guy? He's wicked, in a good way, not even going to lie with that one.

"Yeah." He says. "What did you pack?" I ask him, curious because we never used to pack, only for a few camp trips.

"Oh, just a few clothes, shoes and the few textbooks I have. Oh, And my posters." He smiles, and I chuckle softly. "You?" I shake my head at his question, a small smile playing on my lips.

"I packed most of my clothes, my cleats, my two only football boots, my Neymar books, a few other textbooks, my posters, my Real Madrid and Barcelona kit. Maybe some normal trainers too."

"Damn, you may not act like a girl, but you pack as much as them." He chuckles and I join in. "I can't leave any of these behind, I don't know they're just a reminder. And they all fit in one suitcase and my shoulder bag that goes with me on the plane so why not? Along with a good book for the 10 hr journey." I shrug, beside its all true. It sounds like a lot right now, but trust me, it really isn't a lot. He just nods.

I quickly grab my iPhone 4S and pick up Uncle Leo's call. "Hey Uncle!" I chirp as I pick up. "Thank you. And I promise we'll try not to be a burden!"

I hear him chuckle a bit. He's from moms side. Obviously she didn't let us stay in contact with my dads side. I really wish she did, though. No I'm not talking about Ronny. He can go to hell for all I care.

"It's okay, sweetheart, honestly. You've been through a lot. And I really do feel sorry for you, my sister chose the wrong man." He sighs. My face scrunched in confusion, and so does Cody's, as the phone is on speaker.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your mom was in the middle of marriage. But loved two people. She chose Ron. And she ditched your biological father. She made him give her a divorce. And let me tell you one thing. That man that's your stepdad, he didn't love her at all. He married her for the money, as our family was quite wealthy until my father died. I had to start again, but we're in a good state now. But your biological dad." He sighs again.

"Your biological dad was, is still probably, a good man. He loved her for who she was. You could see how much he loved her on his face. And then she broke his heart. That night she asked him to divorce him, fuck that was a horrible night. I got called up and everything.