Chapter 78

Two more chapters after this and it's the end of the book.
I think the next two chapters will be long like at least 1000+ words.
So yeah, maybe the next two chapters will be delayed by time but it's all for the perfect ending of this book.

Although that means I need to start thinking about the second book of this, and it's title.

Anyways enough said, let's continue this chapter.

-------------

Now more days and month pass and Goth was going to be one year old in two days. Surely enough Geno was at a store with Frisk and the one and only Goth. Looking for any birthday decorations for a one year old.

"Maybe we should ask Arty for help on this.." Frisk suggested as they walked besides Geno who was pushing a cart.

"She's probably too busy right now." Geno responded as he caught something in his view. Looking at it he saw some candy, coffee flavored. He now wonder if he should give that as a gift when Reaper is apparently getting older.

Maybe it's that or shoving him in a closet with one Starbucks drink and locking him in there for his birthday.

"Geno?" Frisk voice spooked him a bit as he look at the kid.

"Yeah?"

"Why were you staring at the caramel-coffee flavor candies? And the coffee flavored ones? Especially with the devilish smirk that appeared on your face." They question him

"Oh uh...don't pay any attention to that. I just...dosed off." Geno responded as he look at the candies that was there, "We should get Skittles...and Snickers. Maybe some jolly rangers too?"

Geno was just reading the brand and not really knowing how those candy taste like. He did however ate a sour patch and war heads and let just say he got very salty at Reaper because of that. (In which really was Frisk and Chara doing to make Geno eat those)

At the of their shopping, Geno bought a small red hat, a pack of Skittles, Snickers, and Jolly Rangers, including some war heads, some napkins were bought, paper plate, and mainly some cheap stuff he could get his hands on.

He ended up planning on asking Arty to create a piñatas (in which Frisk had beg him to get-) and maybe help him decorate the cake he's going to bake.

Upon going home, Goth was whining and crying until he was given a pacifier. That calmed him down but for who knows how long. Once back home Geno instantly went to put Goth to bed, knowing how tired the child is. (Because Author Chan is tired too and it's almost 12Am in her zone.)

Anyways, now leaving Frisk downstairs with the bags of goodies that they bought. Knowing that Geno would probably forget to tell Arty about his plans, they decided to tell her. (Aka calling her to tell her what's up-)

Going to Arty's contact number, they press it and waited for Arty to respond, in which she did. Ten seconds later.

--------------

Arty answered the call, not very found of what was happening in her life but she knows that she isn't the one doing it. Life just hates her.

So upon answering the call it started as 'Hi, how are you?' and 'I'm doing fine how about you?'

Later in the call Arty started getting information about the birthday of Goth, that was in two days and how Arty was put on the spot to make a piñata. Although not any type of piñata, a piñata that was related to coffee, yet something both parents will like.

Arty knew what it should be,

A Baka (Now speaking as Cow) holding a Starbucks drink.

Arty smile as she hung up the call and went to sketch the piñata, after all she only had three days if she included today.

Flower enter the room and sat down next to Arty, "What chu doing?" She asked.

"Sketching a Piñata for the lovebirds child."

"Ooo!? Which love birds? Error and Ink or Geno and Reaper??"

"Geno and Reaper."

"Awh! How old is the child going to be?"

"One year old."

"Dwahhhh!! I want to be invited, that sucks that I can't leave this Au without glitching out." Flower huff slightly.

This made Arty chuckle a bit, "I might go, but I can't guarantee that I will leave two new phones for you and Thorns, already with my contact and each other."

Flower look at Arty, "Can I get the phone!? I really want to use one!! You and I both know I never really had a phone!"

"I know."

"If you do go the birthday and got me a phone, please, please call me and let me join in. Digital wise!"

"Heh, alright."

And Arty and Flower made a small deal. Maybe mimicking Sans and Chara? No, it's just them and their personalities.

-----------

Frisk started to tell Reaper to at least help the family out. Then again Chara needed to help out too,

Although they have their part in the birthday. Chara was going to help Geno, and Reaper will be watching the child (Hopefully) while Frisk will put the decorations up for Goth's birthday.

Yes, I said Goth birthday is in two days (but not literally, I for a fact don't remember his birthday)

So yeah, I'm planning on ending this book on the note of Goth's birthday.

So hope ya enjoy this chapter!
And any suggestions for the second book is appreciated!