Bonding With The Two Children

At the end of the movie, Geno had fallen asleep on Reaper while Chara and Frisk were close together, close to sleep. It was a bit mysterious on he Geno managed to sleep with all the screams that the movie provided.

Reaper watched as Chara stood up as they looked at Reaper before helping Frisk up and leaving to their room. Reaper looked at the sleeping skeleton, and with a sweep he picked Geno up and took him to their room.  Placing Geno on their bed he place a small kiss on Geno's forehead before, tucking him with a want blanket. After that he went downstairs, only to see Chara who was nibbling on a chocolate, dark chocolate to be exact. 

Chara looked at Reaper before nibbling on their chocolate more. "Hey Chara, you said that you didn't killed anyone. If that was true, do you know who killed them? " Reaper asked them as they looked at Reaper.

"Yes, it's true that I didn't harm anyone and I think I know who is the one doing all the killing." Chara spoke once they finished their chocolate bar. They soon sat down on the couch, patting a seat next to them. Reaper understood that message and sat down next to Chara.

"So who do you think is the one who killed them, Chara?" Reaper asked again as he turn his gaze to them.

"I feel it's them.." Chara said as they looked at the door before looking at Reaper. "Them...the player.." they spoke softly.

"The player?" Asked Reaper confused on who the person is.

"The player... they're genderless they could be either female or male. Though... there's a lot of them, one for each universe. This player..that is for my universe...they...they want to do Genocide..and they are blaming me. Sometimes they blame Frisk but..it seems they really hate me.." Chara said with a sigh. Reaper was silent before looking at them.

"Kid...so you're saying this player is more powerful then a god?" Reaper question trying to process the information. Chara just nod for their response.

".....Will the player by any chance go for Geno?"

"I don't know."

"C-Chara.." a voice got Reaper attention, it was soft yet nice. His gaze went to where the voice was and to his surprise it was Frisk.

"Frisk you can talk?" Reaper asked. Frisk nod. Chara stood up and walked towards Frisk.

"You should be asleep Frisk. Why aren't you asleep?"  Chara asked as Frisk sigh as they sign.

' I had a nightmare.'

Reaper just blinked, "Wait Frisk you can talk...why won't you use your voice?" He asked.

"Frisk doesn't use their voice due to reasons." Chara answered.

"Ah.. okay."

"Reaper...Frisk...I have to go..tell Geno I said goodbye to him and I'll see all of you guys...later. Okay?" Chara said as they started going towards the door. Reaper and Frisk exchanged glances before nodding. Chara said their goodbye and left the building only to go to the two buttons.

CONTINUE                         RESET

With a sigh they pressed Continue as they were no longer in control. The player was in control.
-----

Reaper looked at Frisk as they both agreed that they should go to sleep. Frisk went to their room as Reaper went to the shared room. Opening the door to see his beloved Geno asleep he smiled, as he gently took his cloak off and got onto the bed with his shirt and pants that he had underneath his cloak. He pulled Geno into his embrace as he slowly let himself go to sleep with his lover close to him.