[Insert Title]

Geno nods as Reboot smile, "I really like that you're so cooperative! Thanks for that!" Reboot chirped.

"You're welcome."

Reaper came back with Starbucks as he looks at who Geno was speaking with. He walks over to the couch and leans on it, "Hey." He spoke up.

"Oh hello!" Reboot spoke as he smile, "My name is Reboot, what's yours!?" He asked.

"My name is Reaper."

"Oh so you're the Starbucks Reaper-" Eraser butted in as Reaper looks at him confused.

Geno looks at Reaper and smile, "Wanna sit down next to me?" He asked. Reaper just nods and Geno scoot over as Reaper plop himself down next to him.

------------

Ink regret asking Arty for help although she is great help but she's just immature. Who raised her to be like that?

Meanwhile Arty was speaking with Classic.

"So... We'll be in our Au soon?" Classic ask.

"Depends if they manage to figure out what happened."

"Oh? But can't you look through the codes and help out?"

"I'm not allowed to do that-" Arty respond.

"Oh. Why?" Classic ask as Arty shift her position.

"Can't tell."
-------------
"So are you really related to Undertale?" Reboot asked.

"What type of question is that Boots?" Eraser ask Reboot.

"Uhm.."

"Isn't that's the reason we came here? To ask if he knows anything about what happened in Undertale- not ask him if he's part of Undertale of rrlated-"

Geno blinked as he was being hugged by Reaper whom was just trying to get his mind off of the conversation.

Reboot soon looks over at Geno, "Uhm..oh god I suck at my job entirely." He looks down as Eraser pat his back.

"We all know you suck."

---------

Arty was speaking to Classic about life but soon Papyrus came in and all three of them were talking about life and what they're planning on doing.

Ink still thought of Arty as an immature brat although she was doing a good job keeping everyone clam. Although Ink is wondering what Reboot and Eraser are doing.

It been at least 7 hours since he seen them.
------------

Geno answered all the questions that Reboot asked him. After an hour or so Reboot and Eraser took their leave.

"Finally they left." Reaper spoke once they were gone.

"That's rude!" Geno exclaimed.

"So? Anyways want Starbucks?" Reaper offer as he hands Geno his Starbucks. Geno took the Starbucks and starts drinking it.

Reaper grab Geno's hand, "Let's go to check your health."

"•∆• No!" Geno moved away from Reaper as he was pulled back. "Reaper let me go!!!"

"You promised that you will go and see what's up with your health!" Reaper lift Geno up.

"Reaper!!!"

"Geno let's goooo!!"

"Noooo!!"

At the end Reaper was carrying Geno and well breaking logic and went to Sci's lab.

I'm sowwy I didn't updated this book on Saturday but as everyone know this isn't the first time. And everytime I don't update it, it'll be updated the next day. And yes Goth is gonna be here soon =P