Really Frisk!!!

Frisk had been teasing Geno about his little crush or was it little?

Geno sighs as he lay on the couch bored. Frisk was sitting next to Geno as they both watch the timeline that Genocide was happening. Geno close his eye socket hoping that he could just sleep.

But he was still awake. Frisk gently got up and left to the kitchen. Geno sigh wishing that Reaper was right there with him. He knew that Reaper have his own life but he still wanted Reaper to be with him.

-----
Reaper sigh he was so busy with work, he didn't had enough time to hang around with Geno. He gently teleported to Undertale as he stayed hidden in the shadow. He appeared in a hospital as he grab his scythe and reaped the women who was extremely ill. He sighs he always hated doing this but it was his job.

Reaper teleported back to his home which was in Reapertale. He sighs as he enter, he was terribly tired and just wanted to rest. He walk passed his brother not noticing that his brother was even there. He float to his room and laid on his bed dosing of into his thoughts. All of his thoughts were the same thing....and that was Geno. Geno had been in his thoughts lately. He might've grown a crush on Geno but he didn't wanted to admit that.

-----
Geno was fast asleep on the couch. It was actually his only time that he was calm and don't half to worried about his suffers. Frisk took this as an advantage they look around as they found what they were looking for.

It was a box of markers. They giggle they were gonna have fun. They walk to where Geno was and sat next to him. They pull out a black marker from the box and started doodling on Geno face. They doodle and doodle until they notice Geno was about to wake up. They quickly hid all the markers.

Geno woke up as he look around yawning a bit. He stare at Frisk who was giggling, he was slightly confused. "What are ya giggling about Kiddo?" He asked Frisk. They continued giggling as they pointed his head. "Something on my face kid?" Geno ask, the kid nods. Geno sighs as he got up and walk to the bathroom thinking of what had happen last time. As predicted they had doodled on his face. He couldn't help but blush a bit when he saw G + R on his right cheek. He was yet mad at them but just a bit. He began washing the marker off.

He walk out of the bathroom a bit angry at the kiddo. Frisk giggles as they knew what they had done. "Kid...why THAT why did you did THAT!!" Geno said complete angry now. Frisk giggles more as they and sign why they did so. It made Geno blush more.

The reason Frisk wrote G + R was because they knew Geno had a crush on Reaper. They also did it to tease him

A/N: sorry for the late update its cuz I have school and I need to study and shit and also I sometimes feel to much pain to write a chap so sorry sooooo much and it takes so much DREAMage to me when I dont update so sooooo sorry