Revenge

Geno watch as Frisk went to bed. It was late, they thought it was. Reaper had left back to his Au to do his unfinished work. Frisk was tucked in bed waiting for Geno to tell them a story. Geno came up and began telling a story about a young child going into the world of gods and when the child failed to complete a request from one of the gods they fell into the underground and lived a happy life with a goat mom and dad.

Frisk fallen asleep after the story leaving Geno awake. He decided to do his revenge on the kid. Why? Well they made him embarrassed so a small pay back is what he will do.  He walked into his kitchen and randomly found a bucket next to the sink. He pour water, cold water to be exact into the bucket it went. He than grab two big bags of ice and pour it in the bucket also.

He manage to carry the bucket up to where Frisk was. He use his magic to lift the bucket up above Frisk and than SPLASH all the water fell on Frisk as they woke up in a jolt. They look at there wet outfit than at Geno as they sign 'REALLY?' Geno just laugh. "That's what you get for embarrassing me haha"  Frisk and Geno than spend time talking .

They both soon went to bed, well Frisk didn't as they got themselves clean up and warm before sleeping.

A/N: Sorry for late updates
I realize this is like a somewhat April fools thing haha but it isn't xD so yea sorry if this chapter was short I'm running out of ideas so leave a suggestion bye!