They're With Arty/ I Forgive You.

"Finally! We made it past Mary!!" Thorns exclaimed as the rest of the group were silent.

Flower paused as she looks at her surroundings, where can they be? This place is massive!! Her thoughts rang as she noticed she was falling behind. She ran towards the three. "Guys we need to find our couple and Arty!"

"Our?" Chara asked.

"Our ship." Flower corrected herself .

---------

" Arty! There you are!!" Geno chirped just how a overly excited person would when they see their friends.

Arty just blinked as her eyes narrow down, "What is your reason of coming here?" She ask.

"Our reason is to make you and Geno make up and become acquaintance of friends." Reaper answer.

"Oh? Is that so...? What's the point of apologizing when what you say may be true? For all I know I'm useless and unwanted by almost everyone in the whole entire multiverse!"

"Even if almost anyone hates you and how you think you're useless or unwanted. You know it's false. You find it hard to accept what had happened to you so far. I understand that, after losing everyone you care about...you can't seem to trust anyone." Geno spoke as he continue, "even so, I came to realize that you had your home when I lost mine. You didn't murder them...you never met them..."

Arty just look at Geno her eyes turning to a dark brown color. The eye color of her mother's.

Her gaze went to a side as a smile was plastered on her face. "I'm flattered that you came to your senses but..." She look at Geno, "I'm a murderer and you don't know me well enough."

"Fell does! He could've actually helped us if he wanted to. He is the one you trust right? " Geno asked his voice lowering.

"......" Arty didn't spoke but her dark chocolate eyes remained there. Something about those eyes made Geno wonder if she was in pain or actually depressed.

"MASTER!? There you are! " A female voice broke the atmosphere.

"Mika...Leave." Arty commanded.

"But Master...this is a important news!"

"Leave."

"....alright, we will speak of this later...right?"

"Who knows, now leave."

--------------

Thorns and their group stare at Mary who sigh.

"Let me help you.....I know a...shortcut to where Arty is.."

"You called her by her na-" Thorns was cut off by Mary.

"I know...so please...l-let me help."

---------------

Arty had spawn a soul infront of them, it was a yellow one. "Wanna see magic?" She ask. One of her chocolate eye was glowing lightly, she wasn't using her power.

"....The soul..." Reaper spoke his gaze lower upon the soul. "That soul is dead....had been dead for years..."

"Correct." Arty spoke as she spawn a knife and stabbed the soul. Watching as it shattered.

"Pain is very beautiful, especially since it won't leave." She spoke again.

Geno eye socket went blank, he legitimately saw a soul die infront of him. Did the soul had a purpose of death?

"Geno, do you really forgive me for what I had done? Or for what had happened?" Arty said.

Arty Pov.

I waited for his reply which meant a lot. I want him to hate me, I want him to murder me. I want to die.

Sure I already had 1008 death count. Most of them was because of suicide, some was from deaths, others were from stupid actions. I don't remember if I ever died peacefully.

"I....I still forgive you...but do you forgive me?" I heard Geno spoke. I look at him in disbelief. How can someone like him forgive a murderer like me?

I'm just a useless error for all I know! A soul that isn't supposed to be living, a soul that doesn't deserve a second chance.

No one Pov.

Reaper soon spoke up, "You seem to be in disbelief, Arty. Why's that?"

Arty stayed silent her mind wondering of negativity.

"Arty, will you..Uhm come with us? And not be gone from connection of anyone?" Geno asked.

"...I..." Arty looks down, "Alright..."

---------Time Skip---------

Frisk, Chara, Flower, and Thorns found Arty, Reaper, and Geno. Flower started speaking to Arty in private while Thorns was being thanked by Geno and Reaper.

"If you never picked the phone up and answered it. We wouldn't have found Arty."

Thorns sigh as they look down, "I...Uhm really appreciate that you are saying "Thank You" to me but really...you should be grateful that you actually cared about her...since usually she isn't easily brought back from leaving the world."

----

Arty had took everyone back to her room, she locked the door and soon locked the closet. Geno look around the room and notice the color scheme was dark yet light. One side was with light colors and the other side was dark color.

"Hey uhm...I could make the portal back to your place...i-if you want.." Flower suggested.

"Chara, don't. I will take them back, you will just water the garden and help monsters around with there lives now." Arty spoke as Flower nod.

"Okay...and uhm...Arty, you can...call me Flower." She spoke as she left dragging Thorns behind her.

"So what are we going to do now?" Chara asked.

"Return to your usual lives and pretend you never saw this place." Arty spoke as she opened a portal to the save screen.

They soon all enter the portal. Well Arty didn't enter, "I'll see you guys soon.." she said as she closed the portal.

-------

Geno sigh as he felt better that Arty forgave him. He look at Reaper and pulled him into a hug, "This baka want attention...baka." Geno mumbled as Reaper smile and pull him into a kiss.

Frisk took a picture as Geno face flush more blue. Chara look at screen, "Send me that picture, please." They said as Frisk nods.

They sent the picture to almost everyone. Heck they sent it to Reaper and Reaper gave them a thumbs up.

Geno sat down on the couch as exhaustion hit him hard. He soon fell asleep on the couch.

Seemed a bit rushed but anyways hope you enjoy this chapter and if you have any idea for this book please comment and share it! It helps a latte!!

Also would you want to read more about Flower and Thorns in this book? Like bring them back after a while?

Anyways that's it! I'll see ya in this book and other books!