Morning To The Lovers.

Reaper was the first one to wake up, his half lidded eye was still in his sleep additude. After a while he woke up, he looked at the smaller Skeleton whom was asleep on him. Making Reaper smile and urged him to stay with Geno for a tad longer before leaving the bed to start the day.

A couple minutes passed by as Geno started waking up, though the embrace he was in was making him want to stay asleep longer. "Geno, love I know you're awake." The smooth voice of Reaper's spoke, Geno looks at him sleepy. "...m...can I sleep for a little longer?" He asked, Reaper planted a small kiss on Geno's skull. "Sure, if that's what you desire that you do you. " He paused before getting out of bed, "While I will go buy myself some Starbucks, maybe for you also. And I'll go pick Frisk from Classic. " Reaper said.

Geno sat upwards and yawned, "Nuuu...I want your embrace.." he whined softly. Reaper just chuckle softly as he pulled Geno into a small passionate kiss, before pulling away with a smile. Geno got off of bed and grabbed Reaper's shoulders, "Take me with you to Starbucks." Geno said. "Not going to risk you leaving here."

"But please!!! I wanna leave this empty place."

"...no. Maybe another day."

"But.."

"No buts, Geno. Besides I don't want anyone start hitting on you."

".... you're right."

"I'm always right."

"You're female than."

"...cuz they're always right? I feel like you're assuming my gender."

"Maybe I am."

"And maybe you had forgotten that you were the uke and I was the seme."

"....uhm...but it was my first time and I didn't know shit!!"

"You could've googled it."

"WITH WHAT!?"

"With a phone, computer, tablet, iPad...all electronic that have Google."

"...."

"Anyways I'm off love." Reaper said as he grabbed his shyche and opened a stupid portal, walked into it and closed it.

Geno sigh as he walked downstairs to make himself breakfast.

-------

Arty hummed as she was minding her own business, watching Geno and Reaper's movements. She was also watching other souls, though that was boring, positivity was boring.

Dream peeked his head from the door, "Arty, Ink's waiting for you." He said making Arty stare at him. "I'll be there after a day or so." She replied as she continues watching through her portals. "This is a bad habit young lady. You need to entertain yourself! This is no way that a person could entertain!" Huffed Dream as he grabbed Arty's arm.

"Well Mr. I'm fucking positive, I'm a neutral person whom is more negative than positive. Also your positivity is making me gag. The only reason I tend to live with you is to get away from Ink. Maybe I'll decide to live with Nightmare instead."

"Arty! Language!!!"

"Nope, I don't give a fucking shit about my language."

"Arty! "

" Sorry Mr. chienne (Bitch)"

"YOU DID NOT-"

"Maybe I did."

"I'm telling Ink."

"I don't care."

A/N: I dunno what I did in the end but hope ya enjoy and hopefully I make longer Chapters. Though that's all for today

So see ya next Saturday!