Love Like You, Geno

Reaper came back the next day as promised. He than played Candyland with Frisk, this time Geno was in the mood of playing with them.

Reaper won the first

Than Frisk, than Frisk again.

After five games Geno manage to win once. Frisk won three and Reaper won once. It showed that Frisk knows how to play and that they were more advanced and determined playing so.

They spent time playing it. Once they finish Frisk wanted to draw with them. Today Geno wasn't stubborn yet it doesn't mean he can't be.

When Frisk left to eat something, they made sure Geno and Reaper doesn't do funny business when they were not there.

Geno was pulled into Reaper embrace. Reaper nuzzle him gently, "No, Reaper get off."

"Nah. You deserve love like your supposed to have."

"Doesn't mean you have to nuzzle me."

"Yes it does, because I wuv you Geno." Reaper continue nuzzling Geno. Geno cheek bones light up a hue of red that had spread across them.

Reaper soon pulled Geno into a kiss. Geno who wasn't used to this whole dating thing, still found this surprising. He soon melted into the kiss, Reaper decided to be a sneaky little person and deepen the kiss. He gently creases Geno slash making Geno moan softly.

Reaper smile, Frisk had told him that Geno is a masochist meaning he loves pain. Geno blush had darken, because he wasn't expecting to moan softly.

Frisk decided to stay in the kitchen, knowing that Reaper wouldn't obey what they said. They also close the door of the kitchen, just in case.

Reaper crease Geno wound once again making Geno moan softly. "S-stop Reaper." He said as he move Reaper's hand away. "Why?" He says.

"I don't want this." He said.

"Not ready?"

"Ready? For want?"

"Oh nothing."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Why?"

" You will learn it, once the time is right okay G?"

"...okay."

"Your cute"

"E-EH!?"

Reaper kiss Geno and boops him. "Cutie~" Geno blushes more. Reaper kept teasing  and flirting at Geno. Making Geno all red when Frisk walked out of the kitchen.

They​ just looked at them and smile. They sign ' you two are so cute together!' Reaper shrugs. "It depends if Mr. I'm not cute doesn't agree it means we aren't and if he does it m- " he was cut off by Geno, "means that we are so cute with each other we kill them!" Geno said.

"I love how you are Geno."

"I know but I wanna love, just like you." Geno nuzzle Reaper gently. Frisk smile as they pull out a random phone and took a picture of it.

A/N:

The fans of this ship however were fangirling at this. Therefore they all die by cuteness.

*Arty bows gently after that* I'm done with my work now so

See ya next Saturday!