I'm Bored to Death/ Than Have Some Starbucks Love.{Fifth Day}

Geno sigh as he awoke in the embrace of Reaper's. He shift a bit before getting out of the embrace of Reaper's and leaving out of his room. Frisk was downstairs smiling as they drew once again, ' Morning Geno! ' they greeted once they saw their friend.

"Morning kiddo, I see you haven't gotten your body yet to hang with Sans." Geno said sighing afterwards. ' True but heyyyy I get to spend my time with my favorite people!' Frisk signed. Geno smiled at pat Frisk on the head before going to cook some pancakes.

After a while Reaper came downstairs without his cloak on which was new to Frisk and Geno. "Where's your cloak?" Geno questioned for both Frisk and his sake his. "Eh..I'm lazy to have that on me, besides I'm just gonna wear my cloak when I'm going out." Reaper answered. Geno nods as he gave a plate of pancake to Reaper who gladly grabbed it.

----skip-----

Geno was laying on Reaper's shoulder bored. They were all bored to the fact that the board games they had were boring. They were just watching the Genocide run on the screen, Geno sigh. "It's me on screen...by me I mean the run." Geno said knowing what he said was stupid. Reaper looked at you, "Geno, Genocide isn't you because only you wear a maid dress and Frisk make fanfics of us. " Repaer said.

Frisk ran to their room to dispose the phone that had the Fanfic, ' why why why why how? How does he knows? Why?? Why now? ' they hid their phone before going back downstairs.

Reaper walked over to Frisk and started talking to them while Geno took the whole couch for himself. After the small talk Reaper lift Geno up earning a Yelp from his lover. "Rep- I mean Master put me down." Geno commanded, Reaper didn't obey and held Geno close to him. This made Geno sigh but he soon gave in and let Reaper do whatever.

Frisk went back to their room to write on their fanfic called ' Why Do YOU Care {Reaper X Geno} '. They smiled as the wrote happily. They didn't cared about Grammer because it's a fanfic that they will only read, before actually showing it to Sans and well maybe post it to undernet.

They laid on their bed and wrote the day when Geno was wearing a maid dress up to now. They soon went online and search up their other OTP, it's about a French painter dating and living with the lord of all vampires. [Talking about Encre {Ink} x Fallacy {Error}]

They smiled as they started reading their favorite Fanfic.

Geno was fluttered by all the flirts Reaper made while Frisk was upstairs. "Just stop with the flirts!!" Geno exclaimed angrily or you may say stubbornly. Reaper just chuckled, "Nah love, your just adoorable to mess around with." Reaper said adding a pun in his sentence. Geno punched Reaper's shoulder lightly, "I saw what you did there. Shore the pun was intended and I should be chuckling at it but right now I ain't in the mood." Geno said.

Reaper sigh, "butt it's boring!! And we have nothing to do here. Wait...I need my Starbucks, toodles." Reaper said leaving Geno alone in the living room. Geno sigh and decided to go you the stairs flop on the floor and roll down the stairs out of boredom. He continues doing what he was doing till Reaper came.

Reaper had came with three Starbucks Frappuccino one for the kid, one for Geno, and one for him. He place his and Geno down on the table and than he went to give Frisk theirs. Geno crawled towards the Frappuccinos like some sort of animal. Geno screamed as Reaper grabbed him from behind, which Geno reacted to slap him across the face.

"Fine I'll drink both Frappuccino than." Reaper said. Geno hiss, "this one is mine." Geno held one close to him. "Yea yea whatever." Reaper said.

After a while Geno, was attempting to Flirt back which Reaper found adorable of. Geno sigh as Reaper lifted him up, taking him back to his room. "I lava you~" Reaper cooed on Geno's 'ear'. Geno nuzzles Reaper's shoulder, "me too." He mumbled. Reaper smiled as he held the mortal of his love close.

Well yea it's kinda wrong for a god to love a mortal but who cares, love is love and no one can change that. Reaper let his chin rest on top of Geno's skull, humming softly.  Geno sigh once again as he hugs his lover tighter. "Master, can you...can we play a board game?" He question, Reaper hummed. "If that what you wish for, than sure. I'll do anything that you want to do." Reaper answer him.

"Okay Master."

"So are we gonna play the board game?"

"I dunno...I was just curious if you will want to do stuff that I ask for. "

"Hm...you could've asked ' Master will you obey anything I request for' something like that."

"W-well I'm stupid at thinking a sentence that work well with the solution."

"Hm okay. New fact learned about my cute little cinnamon roll." Reaper said nuzzling his lover. "I love you, Master." Geno said, making his lover smile. "Me too, Gen." Reaper pulled Geno into a passionate kiss, they pulled away after a while. Geno panted softly, "Master, I love you." Geno panted out. "Me too love, me too." Reaper said nuzzling him.

They spent the rest of their time cuddling with each other. Loving the moments they spend with each other.

A/N: The digital art up there is mine. I own that drawing for those who doesn't know what I draw{or haven't seen my art books}.

Also I will always write an A/N when I use an Artwork of mine or for something you should know of [or for fun].