Where did the couple go?/ Arty {Part four}

" GAH! WHERE DID THEY WENT!?!?" Flower screamed as she notice that Geno and Reaper weren't there.

"They probably just went to find a restroom or something." Thorns said as they look at Chara and Frisk. "Right?"

"Uhm...I don't think so-" Chara said as they looked at the two. Frisk nods a no as they thought about what would Geno and Reaper would do. As couples and probably annoyed that Flower and Thorns kept arguing..maybe they left? But where??

------

"Ugh...why did we left the others behind??" Geno said as he looks at his lover.

"I dunno." Reaper replied.

"Next time let's not separate from the group." Geno spoke as he almost tripped, but Reaper got him.

"Hey, You!! What are you doing here!?!? And who are you!!!" A female voice spoke as they approached the two.

Geno looked at them and Reaper was the one who spoke up, "First off bud, we're a couple my name is Reaper and his name is Geno. Second off we're here to find a friend, Arty. She technically vanish and we found someone to help us find her and yeah."

"Okay...Reaper. Ms. Arty never mention about having friends. So I'll touch in with that with her, and if she says she doesn't have friends, you're going to die."

"I'm the god of death bud, don't think I'm going to die anytime soon."

"....don't jinx it."

"What's your name?" Geno spoke getting the female attention.

"My name? Ha! Why would I tell you that!?"

"So...we could know who you are?"

"Too much information."

"??"

"Idiots."

--------

Arty looks at the small screen as she noticed Reaper and Geno. Her gaze narrow down as she looks away and Huff.

"What are they planning?" She mumbled as she got up and went to her room.

Only to find her counter half there.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She asked.

"No reason Arty, just want to make sure my counter half didn't died yet."

"Fuck off then Dark."

"Ouch, that hurts- hehe Dartisa doesn't like what you did, and probably Artista doesn't like it too~"

"Who cares about them."

"Well your are technically like Ink, a soull-"

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT BRAT."

"Sheez."

"Ink is a idiotic piece of shit that deserves death, I don't care if he was the one who found me, I don't care. He isn't trustworthy, I don't understand why Dream and Blue trust him, all I see is a lying piece of shit trying to be normal."

"No one is normal though, Arty."

"That's the fucking point!"

---------

"Reaper!!! Put the scythe down!!" Geno exclaimed as he watch Reaper holding the goddamn scythe and looking at the female.

"Jesus Christ dude! Even if you can bring death, I can avoid it like this!!!" The female yelled as she spawned Spears to defend herself, she soon threw paint at Reaper before disappearing.

"Fuck!"

"Reaper!!"

"Sorry."

I need more ideas. And thanks for 34K I really appreciate that people actually enjoy my stories. Also please help me ^^ with the ideas.

That's all. See ya.