{LEMON} You bitchy baka Taco, Reaper.

Irl discussion

Arty: hm...I wonder how they should fuck.
Younger Brother: huh?
Arty: nothing.
Bro: nothing?
Arty; yeeeep. Well...I'm writing that Reaper and Geno fuck.
Bro; huh.
Arty: dunno what to write though.
Bro: hmm...make Reaper use his uh...weapon
Arty: scythe?
Bro; yea! Make him use it on Geno!
Arty: *wheeze* oh Lord
Bro: •^• you better thank me for the idea.
Arty; uh-huh..

Anyways onto the story!!
-------------

Geno hestantly got up and walked to his bed, grabbed his blanket, than proceed to cover himself with it. Reaper sigh, and walked over to Geno, "Love, I won't hurt you in this." He calmly said, Geno got onto the bed and hissed like a kitty. "You're a Reaper, a person who could bring death and you're saying you won't hurt me?" Geno growled softly before continuing, "Besides I bet you that you just want to take my virginity away and than break up with me. I also bet I'm not the first one you dated."

Reaper sigh once again before proceeding to go near Geno, whom bitch slapped him. "Get off!!" He snaps at him. "You know a month haven't even passed and you're acting like a bullshit coward, Geno. Are you really that afraid or me especially?" Asked Reaper as he neared Geno once again. "I...I uh.." Geno sentence was cut off, "You legitimately agreed some minutes ago that you're going to let me, and now we're here. You're just scared of this whole situation, right? Or do you not love me anymore?" Reaper said.

Reaper notice Geno looking away as he gently grab Geno chin, making Geno face him. Geno quickly started to wimper in fear. "Geno, dear I won't hurt you there's no need for these noises of fear." Said Reaper as he place a small kiss on Geno ' lip ' , making Geno blush. "I....I still can't believe myself for trusting you.." He said making Reaper sigh again, "You trust me because I'm a trustworthy guy in you perspective. I understand you changing your mind about me, though please understand that I love you with all my heart and I will never do anything that you don't want." Reaper told him.

Geno sigh as he slowly made his blanket fall off as he hugged Reaper, "Sorry..." He mumbled.  Reaper nods as he hugged back, soon later kissing him which Geno kissed back. After some time they pulled away, and Reaper pinned Geno gently on the bed. "Lemme ask you again love, do you really want to do this?" He asked again, Geno nods "Y-yea....but b-be easy on me." He said making Reaper nod.

Reaper started to lick Geno's neck leaving, nibbling at some part, this made Geno moan softly, soon after Reaper found Geno's sweet spot. This caused Geno to moan louder as he grabbed Reaper's neck.

------Skip cuz it's late at night---

After some time Reaper lined up with Geno's wet entrance, Geno just looked at him with his eyes of fear, this made Reaper feel bad for him. He place his hand on top of Geno's, "I will be gentle love, so no need to be afraid. I'm not some rapist, I'm your lover. So everything will be a okay." Calmly said  Reaper. Geno just nodded, Reaper slowly enter the tip of his member, this made Geno hiss in pain yet feeling pleasure. Reaper gently lift Geno neck slightly up and began licking it, making his lover moan. After what felt like minutes which was just one minute Reaper member went into Geno more until he completely slipped his member into Geno's entrance. He paused to give his lover some time to adjust, "M..Reaper, are you sure.. you're not going to leave me after this?" Softly question Geno, Reaper sigh, "I won't leave you, never will I. Also your the first that I have done this to, so no need to worry that I'm just using you." He said.

After a while Geno nods, singling out that he was already adjusted to Reaper's length. Reaper nodded as he started thrusting slowly making sure to not hurt Geno as much, he didn't really cared that Geno was a masochist and he was a sadist. He just wanted to go easy for Geno's first time.

Geno felt pain but the pain was mixing with the pleasure he felt, he moaned out loud making Reaper lift Geno's legs up to his shoulder. "Ngh~ Reaper~" moaned Geno as he felt Reaper picking up his pace. Geno soon moved his body to a side which Reaper still manage to fuck him by. Moaning, Geno hugged a nearby pillow, while the small shaking of the bed was visible to him and Reaper. Geno soon yelped when Reaper slapped his butt, of course a punk as gay as Reaper would do shit like that. Geno just let Reaper slap his ass while fucking, "R-Reaper!!~~" Geno panted out as his lover picked up more of his pace. "Yes love?" He question, "Go harder Reaper!!~" said Geno which Reaper obeyed him and when harder on him. Geno screamed in pleasure as he pull Reaper to face him, he pulled Reaper into a passionate kiss while tears of pleasure fell down from his eye sockets. Reaper continues thrusting faster and harder for Geno's enjoyment, while kissing his lover passionately, Reaper pulled away from the kiss and flopped Geno over making him only to view Geno's back and ass.

Geno blushed as he looked at the sheets of his bed, he felt Reaper moving his ass towards him, that is until he felt his prostate being hit. "A-AH!! R-Reaper~" he moaned out. Repaer smirked, he had found Geno's favorite and weak spot in his puss. Geno gripped onto the sheets of the bed while Reaper thrusted into his prostate hash. Geno soon screamed in pleasure as he climaxed his organism, making Reaper grunt and come into him.

They were both panting and Reaper waited for a moment before pulling away and falling onto the bed, beside Geno. Geno body hesitated with the amount of pleasure that was given to him, he manage though to snuggle close to Reaper before fainting into a slumber. Reaper smiled as he held Geno close to him before falling asleep as well.

A/N: I'm sorry....

That I didn't fucking updated it yesterday. You may be wondering why right?

Answer is - My mother didn't gave me time to update my book. She said I could later but than when it was later, she got pissed and Told me to turn my phone off and go to bed. I replied like " why? You clearly go on your phone till 11 in the night. Why can't I?" And then when we were all in bed my mother said that she needs to put me into therapy or something...THERAPY OR SOME OTHER SHIT BECAUSE I FUCKING GO AGAINST EVERY FUCKING LITTLE SHIT SHE SAYS.

*Sigh* Maybe I need a break from writting...

Maybe my mom is actually making me depressed...