Chapter 69

Okay from the last chapter and the whole fish thing. I do know what I was writing since I have a ton of pet fishes. (Idk why my mom liked fish and bought so many-)
So yeah I do somewhat know about fishes -_-

Idk why but I felt that this should be said.
Now onto the chapter.
(With the 6 n the 9)
-----------

The next day came by as Reaper made his lover close his eye in which Geno was puzzled by but did as told. Feeling Reaper holding his hand, he let his lover take him somewhere that's probably in the house. Definitely in the house.

"Are we there yet?" Geno asked.

"Almost." Reaper answered.

Frisk was texting with Classic and Arty as they look up to watch Reaper struggling a bit to bring Geno to the fish tank that they set up with a fish. Surprisingly the fish was happy with it's home, Frisk thought that the fish was going to die in a couple of hours but it seems well.

"Now?"

"Two more steps."

"Seriously??"

"Yes. Geno just come forwards, twice."

"Ughhh, why?"

"For your surprise?"

"Where are we? Are we still at home?" Geno asked once again.

"Yes, yes we're still home."

"Really? I bet this surprise will be just the usual. A kiss."

"Oh really now?"

"Yes." Geno pause before talking once again, "can I open my eyes now?"

"Step forwards one more time."

"Seriously!? I thought I already did that-"

"This is the last step, promise." Reaper look at the small fish tank and back to Geno who had step forward like he was told to.

Frisk had went back to texting with Arty, as they still had their focus on the lovebirds. This could be a chance to have a great- no perfect! Magnificent! Scene between the two lovebirds that they could add in their book!

"Okay Geno, open your eye now." He spoke as Geno did as told.

"Uh..it's you?"

"Crap!" Reaper gave his lover a cheeky smile before moving away revealing the fish tank and their pet fish.

"0∆0"

"Geno? Do you..like it?" Reaper asked.

"That's..a fish."

"Yeah?"

"You bought me a fish.."

"Mhm"

"•∆• I..I..I have no words."

"Surprise, Love."

Geno hugged his lover and mumbled a thank you. Frisk smiled as they took a picture of them, ah memories. Memories before the new family member.