Day One Of Vacation (Still)

A/N: THANKS FOR 10K PEEPS!

Reaper had came back with some Starbucks. "Heeeeey Reaps." Geno greeted from the floor. Reaper looks at Geno, "Heya love" he said. Frisk looks at Reaper and smile, ' Reaper! Geno and I made a bet on what the loser or winner get! ' Frisk sign. "Oh yeah? What was the bet about?" Reaper ask.

' Winner get to sing that the loser lost! Loser also have to accept their fate on a dare!' Frisk sign. ' Also since Geno was the one who lost in the game. I need to sing that he lost but since I only sign it's a problem. I was wondering if you can sing it for me!!' Frisk finish signing and waited for Repaer to reply. "Please don't." Geno said.

"It is a bet you made Gen, so I will sing that you lost because it be fun." Reaper said giving a grin to him. "Nooo!!" Geno whine. "What's Geno's dare since he lost." Repaer question Frisk looking at Geno. ' Oh! That's simple, he needs to obey you for a month!! ' They sign.

Geno looked at Frisk with hate, "I hate you, Frisk." He hisses. Reaper picked Geno up from the floor, "Okay. Right now someone is a bit cranky~" Reaper said, Geno started to struggle. "LET ME GO!!" Geno yelled at Reaper. "Nah, loser~" Repaer started to carry Geno to his room. "NOOO!!!" Geno screamed.

Frisk giggle to themselves as they watch Geno and Reaper leave. Reaper enter Geno's room as he closes the door. He than place Geno on his bed, "Geno Love, You lost by a kid." Reaper said. "Stop saying it!!" Geno hiss. "You had lost to a young kid, Love." Reaper got onto the bed pinning Geno. "You lost. And the kid wants me to sing that you lost." Reaper continue saying.

Geno looks away, "Leave me. Alone..." He said not wanting to hear any of this. Reaper gently nuzzle Geno's neck,"Nah, remember now you need to obey me for a month." Repaer said. Geno didn't respond, Reaper continues to nuzzle his lover. He than got off of the bed. "I left my Starbucks downstairs...ugh. Be right back love. Don't lock the door alright." Reaper said as he walked out of the room.

Geno sigh as he grabbed he blanket and cover himself with it. "Stupid Reaper... stupid Frisk..Stupid me." Geno mumble. Reaper soon came back with his Frappuccino from Starbucks. He place it on the night stand and got on the bed again. On laying behind Geno, he decided to hug his lover.

Geno didn't bother to move or react knowing it's just Reaper. Geno soon rolled over to face Reaper. "Heya Love." Reaper greeted softly. Geno gently cuddle close to him, "Don't sing...that I lost please.." he said softly. Reaper held Geno close to him, "I won't, beside I suck at singing." Geno smile at this. "Okay.." Geno mumble.

"You sound tired." Reaper said, Geno looks at him. "Baka.." Geno pull Reaper into a soft kiss. Reaper kissed Geno back. They soon pull away, "Sleep." Reaper said. "Stay with me than.." Geno mumbles. Reaper smile, "Of course I'll stay with you." He said. Geno smile as he let himself fall asleep.