Chapter 71

Reaper came back to Geno and his..home. Well the current home, if his plan does work and Geno could live with him in ReaperTale. Then, everything will be different way different then this.

"Geno I'm home!" He spoke as he gain no reply, he suspected that Geno was asleep. So he decided to walk upstairs to his shared bedroom, opened the door slowly. And saw the scene in front of him; Geno sleeping peacefully.

Then something came in mind, where was Frisk the sinner? He went to the kid room to find it empty. Just then his phone beeped, he pulled it out and stare at it.

10 new messages
3 missed phone calls
20 Wattpad notifications

Don't mind the Wattpad notifications, Reaper unlocked his phone and looked at his messages.

The great reaper Papyrus: SANS! ARE YOU WITH GENO??

The great reaper Papyrus: IF SO WHEN CAN I MEET THIS GENO THAT YOU ALWAYS SPEAK TO ME???? I WANT TO KNOW HIM. HE IS YOUR LOVER RIGHT?

The great reaper Papyrus: AH! BEFORE I FORGET, YOU HAVE TO WORK EXTRA TOMMOROW OKAY? DON'T WORRY MY DEAR BROTHER, I'M WORKING EXTRA TOO- PEOPLE KEEP ON DYING THESES DAYS AND I SWEAR WE GET MORE BY EACH PASSING SECOND.

The great reaper Papyrus: BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOU BROTHER AND YOUR HAPPINESS MATTER. OKAY I NEED TO HEAD BACK TO WORK. BYE!

Reaper just blinked, did his brother wrote on caps on purpose or did he forgot he left it on caps locked? Oh well at least it reminded him about how loud his brother could me.

He read more of his messages.

Life Tori: When is the child due? So I could find good day for us to chat with Geno. We are still going for this plan right?

He decided to reply.

Uh...I don't remember :∆
But once the child is born I'll tell ya. And yes we are still doing the plan, after all I want my lover to have a happy life with me.

He went to the next text, apparently Classic sans texted him.

Classic Lazybones: Hey Reaps, I uh texted Gen a couple of times and called him but he never responded. I didn't wanted to disturb you with your work so ya could pick Frisk up. Uh.. they're waiting but they're using their time writing something, I'm not sure what but it's something. So..uh can you come pick them up?

Well that answered where Frisk was. He decided to go pick the kid up.

-----------

Forgotten World
XXXX

Arty sigh as she laid in bed, so much had happened, too much to the point she couldn't drop Frisk back to the save screen.

"You should take a break, friend." Flower spoke as her eyes glow lightly in the darkest part of the room.

"I wish I could...it's just...too much to bear with. I can't remember anything and it sucks at times." Arty look over at Flower, "I have my reasons on why I never created my family. It never been because I would be distracted by them.."

"You know he's listening. He's still alive, and he could hear us, Art."

"Flower, please leave and stay near Thorns. I have low trust on them currently, and I want you to make sure they don't cause damage to this forgotten home."

"Okay..I wish I was still older than you." Chara spoke as she stood up, "Anyways please don't try killing yourself or harm yourself in any way okay?"

"Okay."

Flower smile as she left the room, leaving Arty in complete silence.

"Why can't I remember you, brother?"
------------

Frisk smile as they feed the fish for the second time for the day, Reaper was on his phone replying and reading them. Frisk tug on Reaper's cloak, "Yeah Frisk?"

' Can I draw on your lover skull? '

"No."

' uh..Can Arty's Chara, aka Flower be shipped with Thorns? '

"Who are the- oh those two kids who helped us? Uh..your opinion kid, not mine."

' Can you kiss a ghost since you're the god of death? '

"I dunno. Either way if I kiss a ghost, that ghost would be Geno."

"What about me?" Geno spoke from up the stairs, rubbing his eye sockets. Reaper look up at his lover as Frisk look at Geno as well.

"Frisk here was asking questions love." Reaper got up and went towards Geno, lift him up like a princess and took him to the couch.

"I like that you stopped complaining about me picking up my princess." Reaper smirk a bit as Geno blushed as he looks to a side.

"I have no energy to complain."

"But you just woke up, Geno."

"Shush!"

"That's the Geno I know."

"Baka ><"

"Once again Geno, I'm not a cow."

"BAKA!!"

"Stop yelling cow, Geno."

Geno sigh as he snuggle close to Reaper's chest. Reaper didn't mind as he stroke his lover, Frisk sat down next to Reaper as they started to text to Arty about meeting up to update the book. In which Arty replied with a 'Sure, but I'm not sure when I have time to visit ya.'

Frisk told Arty to skip the Positivity Class that she was forced to take. At the end Frisk smile, knowing that their ship book was more important than a stupid class.

AfterDeath for life!

Woooo
I finished!
Anyways I have something to say,

Do you guys want another moment in which Flower and Thorns are in?
Aka more Flower and Thorns in this book?

Also, I'm working on my Au Book and I'm actually working on a shipbook for the ship Rose ( Flower x Thorns )
So stay in tune!
I'll announce it when the shipbook is published.