Chapter Eighty Four 'Melting Point'

Start from the beginning

"You won't kill me because you've gone weak Joker everyone knows it! You're nothing but a washed up father to a child's whose throat I should have slit as soon as I ran her off the road" Alexander sneered trying to press Jokers button and hopefully be killed.
He didn't want to live not when Ember wasn't here, even though he had accused J of lying there was still a chance that Ember really was dead.
He had hit a nerve!
Joker clenched his fists tightly as he tried to steady his breathing and rid himself of the images going through his mind at the thought of ripping Alexander's throat out. He couldn't kill him now, he didn't deserve to be let of that easy. Violating Ember was what broke the camels back but to insult and threaten his child, well that was a whole different story.

"Weak is crying over a woman who would never love you. Love is weakness! You Alexander messed up your mission long before it even began. I was unaware of your plans, my guard was down! You could of had it all but yet you fell in love, how tragic! This is why I'm free and you're chained up. You see Alexander I may love my family yet they are separate from business, they do not interfere, they stay out the way! I don't do all this for love, I do it for power, control, greed, excitement and the feeling of joy I get when I watch the life slip from some pathetic soul" Joker explained, his smile growing larger watching the smirk slip from Alexander's face.

"Fuck you clown!" Was all Alexander spat before going silent, wallowing in self pity.

"Left or right?" Joker grumbled after a few moments as he put his fingers through a pair of latex gloves, it was time for the fun to begin.
"Left or right?" Alexander frowned starting to finally become nervous.
What was the clown up to?!
"Your hands! Which one do you prefer left or right?"

 What was the clown up to?! "Your hands! Which one do you prefer left or right?"

..................................

"Well I'll just have to take both!" Joker clapped excitedly taking in the horrified look on Alexander's face.

"What's that?" Alexander practically whimpered as the clown turned to face him holding a glass beaker which was filled with some unknown liquid.
The smell was the first thing to hit him.
Oh god it felt like the inside of his nose had caught fire and his eyes were itching so badly he wanted nothing more than to rip them out. The stench was so painful he found himself wanting to cry yet the Joker remained unaffected by it and instead just stood smirking at him evilly, his orbs black and filled with wild rage.

"This right here is a very special solution made by yours trulyyyy! You may not know this dear friend but I am a man of science, nothing excites me more than a new creation and this particular one is my favourite. A solution so powerful it has the ability to turn everything in its path into lllliquid"

 A solution so powerful it has the ability to turn everything in its path into lllliquid"