Chapter Thirteen 'Sorry'

Ember's POV
'Where is he?!' I demanded as Mr J continued to laugh.
'I think you already know the answer to that one little doll' he smirked.

'You killed him! He's dead!' I choked out slapping a hand over my mouth as I looked at him with wide, tear filled eyes

'Nearly ahahahaaaa!' Mr J cackled, his eyes void of any emotion.
'No! I have to go get him' I cried out before turning and rushing towards the door, only to be stopped by Mr J's hand which was now crushing my wrist.
'You're not going anywhere until I say so little doll' I heard him sneer as he tightened his hold.

Feeling my anger bubble up I turned to face him.
'Fucking WATCH me!' I spat looking at him disgust and painfully ripping my arm away.

Just as I was to make my escape through the door way I felt my body get dragged to the side and I cried out in pain, feeling my head get smashed and held into the wall.
'Remember who you're talking to little girllllll!' Mr J sneered slamming his body against mine and putting our heads together.
'Oh I know exactly who I'm talking too! Take your hands off me right now!' I demanded feeling myself ready to explode.
I was tired of his games!
'CAREFUL! Or I'll do more than cut that pretty little face!'
'Haha are you going to kill me daddyyyyyy?!' I sang, placing a mad grin on my face.
'Hmmmmm don't tempt me little doll' Mr J purred.
'It wouldn't be the first time you've tried so go on daddy, do it!' I urged scrunching up my nose.
'What?!' He whispered.
'If you want to kill me daddy I'm not stopping you! Go ahead I dareee you, do it! Do it! DO IT!' I screamed.
'Calm down kitty, you're making daddy's head all........fuzzyyyyyyy ahahaaaaa!' Mr J laughed gripping his hair.
'Either you let me go to Panda right now or you kill me! I'm not doing this anymore!' I sobbed feeling my cuts come open as they rubbed against the wall.
'Youuuuuu don't get to make the decisions here princess, I OWN you!' He snapped pulling me back before slamming me face first again.
'Please just kill me' I whispered feeling defeated.
'NO YOU DON'T GET YOU LEAVE ME!' He suddenly roared.
Spinning me around to face him I watched his face go from rage to sadness as he took in my bloodied face and tired eyes.

'Little doll you need to go see doc' he purred reaching out to touch my cheek before dropping his hand as if it had caught fire

'I...I...I...ne....need.....I need to get away from you' I sniffled mournfully before pulling away noticing his guard was down.
Seeing this as my chance I quickly sprinted out the room and down the stairs, not stopping until I had reached the basement.

Panda had his back to me and was tied to a chair slumped forwards. Hearing my approaching footsteps he snapped his head up.
'Boss please! I'm sorry!' He cried out.
'Sssshhhh it's just me Panda! I'm going to get you out of here I promise!' I sobbed running towards the weapons table to find a knife.
Picking the largest one I found I quickly got to work on releasing my friend. He was in bad shape but thankfully alive. Panda was strong he could survive this for him and Mary. I refused to let Mr J ruin another good thing!
'Why are you helping me Ember?' He whispered sadly.
'Yes little doll wwwhy are you helping him?' I heard Mr J sneer out as he stepped into the light.

'Because he's my friend and he doesn't deserve this!' I snapped, standing up in front of Panda.
'Doesn't deserve it ahahahaaaaa that's a good one little doll!' Mr J cackled before glaring sinisterly at me.
'He doesn't!' I protested.
'My little clown almost got hurt because of him and his little slut!' He spat storming forwards until I could feel his breath on my face.

'But she didn't did she! Correct me if I'm wrong but you're the one that hurt her. Do you remember that daddy because Diamond sure does. Do you know how many times I had to rock her while I tried to soothe her nightmares of the person she loves most?! No you don't because you're a selfish bastard who blames everyone but yourself. TAKE SOME FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY!' I screamed before burying my face within my hands and dropping to the floor.

I knew I was most likely dead now, there was no way he was going to let what I had just said slide. I didn't want this life anymore and if he kept treating me worse than dirt, he would find me slowly falling out of love for him.
I felt his pants brush past my arm as he walked past and took a hold of Panda.
'Take your little slut and get back to work!' I heard him snap out.
'Oh thank you boss thank you!' Panda choked.
'GET OUT!' He roared.

A few tense moments passed as I waited for him to punish me for my words.
'I'm sorry little doll' Mr J whispered making me look up in shock.
'W..wh....what?' I frowned not believing whether I had dreamt it or it was real.
'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt my little clown'
My heart melted as I looked at his broken face.
Standing up I carefully reached out with trembling hands and cupped his face.
'I know you didn't daddy. You just need to be extra careful around her' I smiled sadly placing my lips on his.
'Your face kitten!' He exclaimed.
'Ssshhhh it's ok daddy forget about it. I'm sorry too!' I sobbed burying my bloodied cheek into his chest.
I felt myself relax and melt into him as I his arms came around my trembling body and he began to rock us.
Why couldn't he be like this all the time?
Why did he find it so hard to just be nice to me?

'How is she?' He choked out after a little while.
'She's really terrified daddy, I've never seen her like this before' I admitted tearfully.
'I need to see her!' He grumbled pulling away from me and heading towards the exit.
'No! Daddy please wait! You're going to scare her, she's not ready!' I cried hurrying after him.
This wasn't going to go well at all!