Chapter Twenty Five 'The Marriage Subject'

Smut! You know the drill! Sorry if it's crap, it's been a while 😂

Ember's POV
"Little doll would you do something for me?" Harley asked as she walked me to the car.
"Yeah of course" I smiled.
"Would you tell puddin about the wedding?" She whispered sadly.
Crap!
I knew Mr J would be furious if he found out Harley would be getting married and I certainly knew I would be on the receiving end of that fury. Now was not the time to think about me.
As long as Harley was happy I'd gladly put up with Mr J's attacks.

"I'll tell him" I exhaled putting a fake smile on my face.
"Oh thank you dolly you're the best!" Harley squealed pulling me into her arms.
"I'll see you soon Harls!" I chirped pulling away and waving at her.
"Byeeee!" She grinned loudly, waving back.
Climbing into the car I put the key in the ignition and slowly pulled out.
I prayed things didn't get nasty tonight.
I just wanted to go home and spend happy time with my family though Peanut was most likely in bed by now. Mr J was surprisingly a lot stricter with her when it came to house rules. I couldn't fault him, he really was trying to raise her to be good.

A few minutes later I was slowly pulling up outside the house and parking next to Mr J's baby.
Leaning back in my seat I took a few deep breaths.
Why did I feel so nervous?
Why couldn't Harley just tell him herself?
I know I was with him but it's her wedding not mine.
Climbing out the car I approached the house and entered, twiddling my fingers as I looked around. Seeing there was no one here I began making me way up the stairs, each step making my heart beat faster until I thought it was sure to come out my chest.
Reaching peanuts door I twisted the handle and walked inside. A huge grin came onto my face as I saw her peacefully sleeping, her teddy held tightly within her baby fingers. A sense of guilt came over me for leaving her for most of the day. Yes she was with her father but I was always the one to have her along side Mary so it was very odd whenever we were separated.
Not wanting to wake her I quietly backed out and shut the door.
Continuing down the hallway I made a stop at my bedroom to give myself time to think before I faced J but also I needed to change my clothes if I was wanting this tone hopefully go smoothly.

After a few long minutes I was finally ready and letting a smirk slip onto my face I tied my black robe.

If getting naked and putting my assets on display would help then so be it. Plus it had been a while and I was ready for some daddy loving.
Though I was nervous I needed to act as confidently as possible otherwise he'd see straight through me and this night would be a bust.

Stepping out of my room I made my next journey to Mr J's room and if he wasn't there I'd go to the office.
Reaching his door I gripped the handle and slowly opened the door before stepping inside to see him sat shirtless on the bed frowning furiously at some papers.
"Youuuuu better have a good excuse for interrupting me" his cold voice called out making chills run down my spine.
"Hi daddy!" I chirped out stepping further into the room.
Hearing my voice his head shot up.