Chapter Three 'Disobeying Daddy'

Graphic Smut! You guys know the drill, bring holy water!

Ember's POV
It was finally here!
My little peanut was 2 today!
Where had the time gone, it seemed only yesterday I held her in my arms for the first time. I was so scared she wasn't go to make it but here she was healthy and thriving. She was still tiny which I was grateful as it meant I could cradle her like a baby. Peanut was defiantly spoilt but unlike Mr J I planned to raise her to be grateful for what she has and be generous to the people who struggle through their lives.

I wanted her to be good, I wanted her to uplift lives rather than destroy them. Though she had her naughty days, she was defiantly heading in that direction. I adored how shy and kind to people she was, just like me.

Mr J had planned her full birthday like usual and this year I had mentally prepared myself for the mountain of gifts and decorations. For a man who detested his own birthday he sure knew how to throw one.

Picking my phone up from the side of the bed I checked the time.
7:05am
That was early for me, maybe it was all the excitement I was feeling.
I wondered if my clowns were awake.
Diamond wouldn't be she loved her sleep now but Mr J hardly slept at all.
To be honest I didn't want to check. I wanted to use the time to take a bath and prepare myself for the day.
Diamond was with daddy so there was really no need to worry, she was safe.

I hummed quietly as I ran the sponge over my skin, relishing in the feeling of being clean.
'What are you humming little doll?'

'Nothing in particular. Good morning daddy' I chirped turning to face him with my sweetest smile.

I watched as he removed his jacket and kneeled at the side of the bath.
Taking the sponge out my hand he flung it to the other side of the room.
'I was using that!' I pouted.
Gripping my neck he pulled me to the side and pressed his lips to my ear.
'Why didn't you wake me little doll?' He purred taking my earlobe between his teeth.
'You like looked so peaceful plus you told me not to move' I panted, my face flushing red as his growls tickled my body.
'How would yyyou know that kitten if you didn't move!' He drawled out tightening his hold on my throat.
'I....I...' I stuttered, squirming a little.
'Did you disobey daddy little doll?!'