Chapter Seventy Two 'Reunion'

Warning! Rape scene, I won't go into graphic detail with it but it will be there

"What?! No way!.....looks like you win......again" Krissy grumbled looking down in distain at the game she had came to hate over the last few hours.

"I told you I'm a master at this Krissy" Ember smiled proudly, eyes lit up in childhood wonder

"Whatever!" the blonde girl replied still trying to figure out how she could lose so badly.
When her and Ember had found a loose stone resting on the ground earlier they had been so excited at the thought playing but now Krissy hated the stone and she was sure it hated her too. Being the sore loser she felt Krissy let out a growl and through the stone only to smile as Ember's laugh rang out.
"Oh I'm sorry Krissy! I'll let you win next time!" Ember apologised hugging her friend quickly.
"You're lucky you're adorable" Krissy huffed still smiling at her friend.

Krissy had once given up all hope of escaping or having someone to talk to but now Ember was here she felt on cloud nine. Yes the situation was bad but if it wasn't for Ember she would be dead by now. Krissy loved Ember like she was her baby sister and she hoped that once they were free Ember wouldn't forget about her.
"Ooooooooo what should we do next?!" Ember clapped still high on excitement which was a huge relief to Krissy.
The girl had defiantly perked up the last few days and it was refreshing to see her so normal, so unaffected by everything happening around her.

"There's nothing else we really can do Ember" Krissy sighed looking around the dark room.
"Bummer, I wish they'd let us have some deck cards or even colouring books" Ember pouted folding her arms and shooting her legs out.
"Colouring books?" Krissy giggled with a raised eyebrow.
"Wwwwwhat? They're fun!" Ember whined starting to crawl to search for the stone Krissy through, feeling inspired to draw.

"Do you like my flower?" Ember beamed an hour later dusting the chalky stone particles of her hands.
"Beautiful dear" Krissy smiled looking down at ember's drawing.
Just as the girls were settling to draw some more the locks and chains on the door began to shake which meant they weren't about to be alone for much longer.
"Here we go" Ember rolled her eyes jumping to her feet and standing in a fighting position.
"Please Ember don't fight them it never works out you know this" Krissy begged standing by her side with wide eyes.
"I know but even if I get one punch in I'll be happy" Ember smirked cracking her knuckles dramatically.

Ember's fighting spirit changed to one of confusion as a mass of Alexander's men stormed in and surrounded them. There was no was she was going to be able to take them all on, there were at least fifty and the room was becoming increasingly hot from the sheer mass of bodies.
"What's going on?" Ember inquired looking around but yet she felt no sort of nervousness or worry.
"We need you to come with us" one of the leaders spoke holding up a pair of handcuffs.
"May I ask why?" Ember continued not really understanding why she was so calm.
"No, now turn around and put your hands behind your back" he ordered gruffly.
Was this it?
Were they finally going to kill her?
Taking a deep breath Ember slowly turned around and did what they asked.
"Em?'' Krissy frowned at her friends actions, why was she being so cooperative?!
"It's ok Krissy, like you said it's best not to fight" Ember replied weakly giving the blonde a reassuring grin.