Chapter Thirty Four 'Why Stay?'

A/n
Sorry my loves I have been on holiday and didn't have wifi in order to update 😩💜💚

Ember's POV
You're a prick!
You're a bastard!
You're dickhead!
These were a few of the many thoughts I had as I watched Mr J sleep. When I went to sleep I was at the end of the bed, facing away from him yet when I woke I found myself wrapped within his arms next to diamond with our heads together. It took everything I had not to smack him and rip my body away from his but I couldn't wake up my poorly peanut so I stayed in my spot and sucked it up like a grown adult should. I also knew that as soon as I moved he would wake up and I was not ready to deal with his crap today.

Business deal, he called her a business deal.
Did I believe him?
Not one bit!
Believe me I wanted to but I knew him better than most people. I can't understand read him like a book these days and I knew when he was lying to me. He honestly thought I was stupid but I wasn't, I knew what he was up to.
Even if she was 'business' that wouldn't stop him from playing away from home. She was young, innocent and beautiful, defiantly the perfect girl to be lured into his trap. I was like her once very innocent until I was dragged straight to hell.
God, back then I thought having him was the best thing ever and having him love me was everything.
If I could go back in time and stop myself from begging Abby to take me to the club I would but then I suppose I wouldn't of had the love of the my life, Diamond.

I could feel myself becoming sleepy once more and wiping away the tears that had begun to seep from my eyes I let out a shaky breath and let myself relax once more. It was extremely weird how I could still feel so comfortable in his arms even though he brought me the most pain in the world. As I slipped into dream world I felt all my negativity disappear. If only it would disappear while I was conscious.

"Little doll wake up" a voice called out pulling me from my slumber.
"Hm..hmm...wh..at?" I grumbled trying to rub the stinging sensation from my eyes.
"It's late sleepy head, time to get up" Mr J whispered smiling above me.

"Stop it!" I snapped internally as my heart began to pound at the sight of him

"Oh good morning" I smiled slightly finding myself getting lost in his orbs.
"I have to go little doll, I'll be back soon. I've gave Diamond her medicine and she's now playing with Red" J explained as he bent down and placed his lips on mine before pulling away and heading towards the door.
"I guess you're going to see how your 'business' is going aren't you?" I sighed as I sat up in bed.
"Don't start little doll!" He warned as he turned around to face me once more.