Chapter Sixty Two 'Prisoner'

Ember's POV
"N...n....no!" I grunted to myself as I woke up on a damp cold floor.
I could hardly see it was so dark or maybe the amount of blunt force trauma to my head had began to effect my vision. My body laid still as I stared up at the ceiling, it felt like one sudden move would allow my head to detach from my neck. Everything hurt but it wasn't the physical injuries that were bothering me it was what was happening in side that had me troubled. Firstly Mr J had broken and tore my heart out then along came Alexander who decided he would stomp all over that now dead organ. They had both stripped me of everything I held dear and left me bare, alone and terrified.
Tears slipped down my sore bloodied face as the betrayal from those I loved most cut me deeper and deeper.

Normally after one of my episodes my memory would be wiped clean but as I laid here every single detail of what had happened ran through my head, it was like the monster needed me to remember so the anger I felt inside would build up once again. For once I was proud of my actions, I had managed to take out some of them scumbags and send them straight to the devils playground. Hearing their screams of agony as I ripped the life from them gave me such delight, it was like having a bowl of your favourite ice cream.
It hadn't been enough, they still won the fight..........they still had my daughter........

THEY STILL HAD MY DAUGHTER!
Suddenly I remembered the reason why the fight had begun in the first place.
They had kidnapped and terrified my sweet little baby!
Ignoring the pain running through me I scrambled to my feet as quick as I could, vertigo almost sending me tumbling back to the ground. I would not be defeated, my mission was still most defiantly in progress.
I had to kill them all! I had to save my child wherever she may be!

The room but dark but light enough for me to see a door, a very bloodied metal door.
What was this place?!
Throwing myself forwards I slammed my full body against it and used my fists to beat repeatedly on it until the began to split.
*BANG!*
*BANG!*
*BANG!*
"LET ME OUT YOU BASTARDS!"

*BANG!*
*BANG!*
*BANG!*
"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

*BANG!*
*BANG!*
*BANG!*
"LET ME OUT NOW!"

I refused to give up!
I would stand here banging on this door until someone came or I dropped dead from exhaustion. My motherly instincts were making me predatory, I was going to rip each and every one of them apart.
*BANG!*
"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME! LET ME OUT"

"It's no use! Trust me I've tried!" A feminine voice rang out from within the room stopping me in my tracks.
Wait! I wasn't alone?.......
Frowning I slowly turned around and gasped slight at the sight in front of me.
There just a few steps away from me stood a woman, a very tired looking woman.
She was beautiful the marks on her skin did not alter that.
Her hair was mattered with patches of blood in some places but it still remained as bright as pure gold, her skin was milky white yet was full of deep purple bruises and scars that almost made me cry out.
The woman's eyes were the most mesmerising, they were a stormy blue with flecks of grey shooting out like stars.
It was the emptiness inside them that drew me near, this woman had been broke just like me and was suffering much more than anyone could possibly imagine.
The urge to wrap her up in my arms was clawing at me.

"Who are you?" I whispered holding my hands up in a peace gesture as I cautiously made my way closer to her.
"I'm a prisoner just as you are now" she spoke, voice soft and calm.
"What's your name?" I pressed on curiosity eating me up.
"I'm Krissy, what's your name?" She questioned taking a seat on the floor.
"I'm Ember" I replied following her actions and sitting next to her, wrapping my arms tightly around my legs.
"Oh you're Joker's girl!" Krissy exclaimed quietly with a sad smile.
"You know me?" I frowned gazing right into her in the hopes she could be read like a book.
"It's all they ever talk about here, capturing Joker's girl.....looks like they finally did" she muttered looking even more distraught.
"How long have you been here?" I enquired shuffling around to face her and leaning my head to the side like some confused puppy.

"Too long.........about nine months, it's so hard to keep track when you have nothing'' Krissy whimpered letting some tears escape.
"What happened? If you don't mind me asking" I didn't want to push her into talking if it was going to hurt her more.
I could see her hands trembling in her lap and without thinking I quickly grabbed one tightly and stroked it gently as she took a deep breath.

"A few years ago I left America to start a new life in Japan, I didn't think it would happen so quickly I only went over there to begin teaching but I met a man within weeks. He was so sweet and charming, I fell for him instantly. He would do everything he could to make me happy and would shower me in gifts. I had never felt more in love so we got married. Life couldn't have gotten any better, I had a wonderful husband and a dream job! We weren't planning on having children but it looks like god decided to bless us anyway and we ended up with the most perfect little boy ever. We decided to call him Zen, life was perfect again but everything changed once the baby came.
At first it was emotional abuse he would tell me I was too fat, I needed to lose the baby weight, that I was too disgusting to sleep with.....it tore me apart. All the confidence I had built up left me within seconds.
Soon it became physical, he would strike me but it was never his fault, it was always mine he'd say.
I knew he was cheating too and soon enough was enough and I filed for divorce!
I was shocked when he agreed yet I didn't question it and soon made plans to go home with my baby. Japan had destroyed me and I needed to be back here with my family.
What I didn't know was my ex husband was a part of Alexander's gang and had planned to have me punished. As soon as we landed back in America they were in the airport waiting for me.
They ripped Zen from my arms and we've been separated ever since. His father didn't even want him, he's kept prisoner here just like me yet they refuse to let me see him. I'm nothing more than a prostitute for Alexander's man to use and abuse." Krissy explained before bursting in gut wrenching sobs.

They had took her child away too!
Letting my own tears fall I gathered her up in my arms and held her close.
"I'm so sorry" I cried feeling distraught but also infuriated.
Her ex was a disgusting pile of shit, hopefully I had killed him and if not I was going to.
How dare he treat her like this?!
It made me sick to my stomach, I didn't know this woman but there was something about her that made me feel protective like a sister.
"Do you know where they might have taken my child?" I questioned trying to calm her down.
"No I'm so sorry! She might be with Zen" Krissy sobbed holding onto me.
"It's ok, don't worry I'll get them back I promise" I cried tightening my grip on her.

All we could do now was wait, hopefully soon I could strike again!