SPINOFF PT.2

ULLEUNGDO, SOUTH KOREA
MINHUI'S POV

"KEEP RUNNING LETS GO!"

They're after us. They know. They want us.

Along the way to Ulleungdo a ship crossed paths with us and examined us then they threatened to kill us all. Then BOOM. The ship was gone.

Drenched in water we ran and ran and ran until no one could find us. We lost them. We lost everyone.

We lost mom. We lost uncle Mingyu. For fu*ks sake we lost all the upper officials.

"YAH! WEN JONGHUI HURRY UP!"

All we have left is each other. All I have is my brother and Kevin. I don't think I'll ever see my family ever again. We don't even know if we're gonna make it.

"Up that hill is a shelter. If we keep sprinting we'll be far enough to be hidden" Bang Chan said and we all continued running.

Will this be the end of our running? Or will this be the start of our escape?

As we kept running the sea gets farther and farther from us. Our people are slowly loosing one another. They probably have captured some of us. Let's hope mom isn't one of them.

The sea. It's rising and falling. The water benders are fighting their way but they're slowly loosing. The rain is starting fall and the lightening is striking down hard. This small town is slowly being destroyed. I'm so sorry.

"Everyone inside now!"

In the middle of these woods there was an old cabin. Not too old where everything we touch breaks. It's still a bit sturdy.

"Everyone here?"

Tiredness. Fear. Regrets. Worries are written all over our faces. One by one we're loosing ourselves and I can see the life being drained from us.

"Are you okay?" Turning I see Kevin trying his best to stay up and keeping himself positive just for all of us. "I'm fine. Just cold." I responded. He scooted himself closer and tried to keep the both of us warm.

"There's three rooms in here. Minhui and Jonghui can have one room then we'll split off" Woojin planned then we all sat around in the living room waiting for this rain to stop and hopefully hear from one of the higher officials.

"Do any of you have the ability to put a forcefield around the house incase of intruders?" Hyunjin asked then Eric raised his hand. He raised both of his hands then a white beam of light surrounded the whole house then faded off after a few seconds.

"We're good. Only supernatural people can bust through the shield but any normal person will not be able to approach us in fact this whole thing is invisible to them. We're basically hidden." Eric said then everyone split off and went to do their own things.

"I'm gonna go help the guys. Why don't you head to your room and get some rest." Kevin didn't bother allowing me to answer he stood up and brought me over to a room then left.

Sitting on the bed I looked at out the window and saw nothing but rain and wind. They must be fighting to the death. I wish I could help them. I wish there was a way out of this.