ten

JONGIN'S POV

You all probably hate me right? As cliche as this sounds but I'm doing this for my family.

Yes yes I know the twins are Jun and JongMin's kids, but they're also my family too. In fact they're all I have left besides Dad.

Jonghui and Minhui are the only things I have left of JongMin. And I vowed that once those two were born I will protect them with all my heart.

"Guys, just listen to Uncle JongIn he knows what's he's doing" Seonho said once the twins came into the industry.

As bad as it sounds I may have told Seonho what the twins were doing behind our backs and he 100% agrees with me that the twins should stay away from Kevin and Krystal.

"Whatever Seonho oppa, you're just like the rest. Always judging people from other people's opinions." Minhui said and went to her training room.

"Yah! I am older than you, don't speak to me like that Minhui" Seonho yelled back

"So? It's a free country, I can say what I wanna say" Both brothers watched as Minhui exited the room. I had some of the other trainees become Minhui's bodyguard just incase she tries to escape.

JongMin I really wish you were here...

"Now you, let's go" Jonghui nodded and followed Seonho out of the room and out to the deck along with the other trainees

Heading up to mine and the other members training room they just looked at me and I entered my office and leaned back against my chair.

Sighing I looked at the photo of me and twins when they were still young. "Only if we could go back time to those days" I said then there was a knock on my door.

Entering was one of the trainees. "Sorry to disturb you Chosen One, but there is a guest waiting for you at the outdoor deck." He said

"Okay, thank you Seo Changbin. You may be excused" he nodded then left the room

I wonder who could be here to visit me? Walking out to the outdoor deck I passed by Minhui's training room and saw her staring out the window while her phone was right in front of her. Continuing I reached the deck and saw someone standing outside wearing a read cloak.

"Um who are you?" I asked then suddenly the person turned around and took off their hood. Once they revealed themselves I felt like collapsing

"Long time no see JongIn oppa. I missed you"

JONGMIN'S POV

Surprise, well actually it's not a surprise anymore, I'm alive!

How? Well with the power of science and the mystery of the supernatural. Shocking? Probably not. But here I am alive and ready for vengeance.

Vengeance you say? Yes I'm here to take down the Wu's once in for all now knowing that Kris' son has connections to Minhui and to also be reunited with my family once again.

Of course as you all saw, Inseong forbidden me on leaving the house and since then I've been counting the days until I was able to be set free.

"JongMin, I know you don't want to talk to me. But this will be the last thing you'll ever hear from me." Turning in my chair I turned to face Inseong who had an empty duffel bag.

"Pack your stuff. You can go home, Mr. Kim reopened your old apartment. Sorry for being an a**hole." He tossed the bag on top of the bed along with an envelope then left the room.

I...I can go home?! Getting excited I quickly rushed to my closets and tossed whatever was in there inside the duffel bag.

Once that was done I threw the envelope inside as well then zipped the bag and headed out to only find SiCheng.