YOU CHOOSE YOUR ENDING

Many of you maybe curious as to what's going to happen next.

Will JongMin live? Will JongMin die? What about the baby? If she lives does she have memory loss? Will she have to be separated from seventeen once again? Seonho?

Only you can answer those questions.

This is where it all depends on you.

As you see right here
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

I have created two separate endings to this book and it's all up to you guys to choose the ending YOU want

Here's the twist I will not be telling you which one is which

(A) could be JongMin living or it be her dying

(B) could be her living or her dying

You'll never know until you begin reading the chapter

I know most of you will read one chapter then see it's not the one you wanted then go skip to the other one that's perfectly okay

If you do happen to read both chapters than great!

But please do not come back on this note and tell which chapter is which! I want you all to be surprised with your choice, please don't spoil it for the others.

I made this choice for your guys entertainment.

So far I am almost done with Ending (A). Ending (B) is in the works. Both chapters will be released at the same time.

I am student just like most of you so I hope you guys understand that I don't have that much free time to update right away.

That's it from me. It saddens me that the book is ending, but it's been an amazing experience with you all. I enjoyed reading all your guys comments and getting shook with the plot twist and such it honesty makes me really happy seeing your guys comments.

But this won't be the last time you'll see me I also have different books published on this account so feel free to go check them out!

I guess I'll see you guys in the finale of +supernatural+

xoxo- officiallytricia

+ahh why is he so handsome?!?!+