twenty one

+PLEASE READ THE ENDING PART! I REALLY NEED YOUR GUYS HELP +

JONGMIN'S POV

Seventeen is literally like a wolf pact, they are around me no matter what. I feel like the other guys are my children since everyday I come home to them and end up feeding them. "Jonghui~ah have you tried calling your sister?" I asked. The kids have been off doing their own things and living their lives which made me feel a bit sad since they're no longer little kids.

"Yeah, she's coming up the elevator with Seonho hyung" ah the two kids that have an significant other, well I'm not sure about Minhui she's never really updated me with her and Kevin. Now I'm kinda worried for Jonghui I really don't know if he has any interest in anyone.

The door opened to reveal Seonho and Minhui who looked a little sad and lost along S.Coups and who I'm guessing is his niece. "Everyone this is Choi Siyeon my niece" the girl kinda has some of S.Coups features but after seeing a photo of his brother and sister-in-law she defiantly takes from his brother. "Hello I'm Choi Siyeon nice to meet you" I took a look at Jonghui who looked like he's seen a ghost or something since hasn't blinked for a full minute.

"Psst Jonghui" i nudged his shoulder then he came back to his senses. "What? Did you say something mom?" I smiled then patted his head "be nice to her" I said then walked next to Jun. "I think Jonghui has something for her.." I whispered then Jun shook his head and placed his arm around me.

S.Coups decided to treat all of us since Siyeon is in town for a while and he wants to bring her to a good place to eat. "Minhui, are you okay?" I asked as she passed by me. She nodded and continued to walk with the others.

"Seonho~yah" I called out. He stopped and turned to face me "Yes omma?" I looked checked to see if Minhui was far enough not to hear me. "Do you know what happened to Minhui?" I asked then he shook his head "I don't actually, she was like that once I saw her and Kevin walking into the building" Nodding I locked the door to the apartment and the both of us caught up with the others. "Keep an eye on her okay?"

I wonder what happened between the two?

LATER ON

MINHUI'S POV

"It was nice meeting you Siyeon. I hope we can meet again soon, sorry if I seem out of it today." I gave Siyeon a small hug before we all went home. "It's okay and it was nice meeting you too. Knowing how close your parents are to my uncle I'm guessing this will be meeting again soon" she said with a smile.

After the both of us we're done talking Jonghui came up to the both of us "I'll leave you two to talk. Also Siyeon don't forget to text me if you want to hang out" she nodded then I started walking towards the car and got inside and sighed. Today has been a long day. Since I didn't have my phone with me I just stared outside the window and counted the stars.

"Hey baby sis" turning my head I saw Seonho oppa sitting next to me "Hey.." I said and continued looking at the stars "is everything alright? You know you can tell me anything right?" Seonho oppa said I turned to face him again then I nodded "I'm just a bit tired and full" he simply nodded then the rest of the family came into the car.

When we got home Jonghui and Seonho oppa decided to have a movie night but to be honest I didn't want to join. "I'll pass, I'm kinda tired" I said and they both nodded. I headed up into my room and showered then placed on my pjs then plugged my phone into its charger. After a couple of seconds it started to ring with a bunch of messages.

From Kevin Wu
Hey, did you make it safe?

From Kevin Wu
I'm sorry

From Kevin Wu
I didn't mean to make things awkward

From Kevin Wu
You probably want some space..

From Kevin Wu
Don't worry I'll give you some time to think

From Kevin Wu
Text me when you're ready to talk

From Kevin Wu
I really don't want to lose you Wen Minhui. I really don't.

"Can I come in?" Looking up I saw mom standing by my doorway. Turning off my phone I nodded and placed it down on my bed. Mom came over and sat down in front of me and took a look at me first.

"According to your father, you were so energized and excited this morning. What happened? Did you and Kevin fight?" She asked while grabbing a hold of my hand and began to run small circles "Mom..how do you know when you're ready for a relationship?" I asked then her eyes lit up

"Did he ask you to.." she trailed off and I simply nodded then a smile grew on her face. "Honey, thats amazing! But I'm guessing things didn't go well" she said going back to being serious "It was like...shocking to me. One minute we went from goofing around to taking things to a new level.." I explained and mom nodded.

"The real question or questions here is: do you like him? And do YOU think you're ready?" She asked then I thought about it "I know you're ready. And I trust you to make your own decisions, but promise me this" I nodded then she leaned forward "If anything happens that you're confused of or don't know what to say. You can always come to me or to your auntie MeiXin. Okay?"

"I will mom. Thank you." She smiled then pulled me into a warm hug. Once she let go she looked around the room and out the door. "Your father will be so shocked once he finds out his princess has finally found her prince" I let out a small laugh "don't worry I'll tell Dad later" I replied.

After mom shut my door I laid back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Am I really ready?" My phone ringed again, sitting up I grabbed it and saw that Kevin texted me again

From Kevin Wu
Good night. I won't be texting you until you're ready to talk to me. Be careful alright? The last thing I need is to find out that you're hurt. I hope you and Hwall the best.

What? Me and Hwall? Does he actually think that me and Hwall are gonna date? I screenshot the text message and sent it to Hwall then in a couple of seconds he responded.

From Heo Hyunjoon
I'll talk with him. Don't worry I'll clear things up with hyung. I'll text you after. See ya at practice tomorrow.

To Heo Hyunjoon
Ok thanks Hwall.

"HYUNG IF I GET SCARED IM SLEEPING IN YOUR ROOM TONIGHT" I heard Jonghui yell from the living room. Well looks like to sleep with some music then. But what am I gonna do now?

QUESTION TIME!!!
So I'm thinking of writing a SEVENTEEN short story since I came up with a plot and everything! And I need your guys help of planning out the main character and the title.

Please leave a comment on which one you think would be the best! It would help a lot

Title:

1. Half

2. Bloodline

3. Brother

4. "Free"

Main Character

1. S.COUPS

2.JEONGHAN

3. JOSHUA

4. JUN

5.HOSHI

6.WONWOO

7. WOOZI

8. DK

9. MINGYU

10. THE8

11. SEUNGKWAN

12. VERNON

13. DINO