mom?

+ MINHUI'S POV+

My mother left behind an unforgettable legacy. As her daughter it's my job to continue that legacy and pass it down to the future generation.

She was a strong woman and one hell of a bad a**. The stories that uncle JongIn and Seonho oppa tell us sound like a action movie.

I want to be like her.

Although I never got to experience that mother and daughter relationship, that shouldn't be a reason on why I can't be like her.

Just seeing photos of my mom makes me feel her love and it gives me the strength to become the person who I want to be.

If there's another person who I respect the most it's probably my dad. He raised both me and Jonghui all on his own and of course with the help of his friends who I see as my 12 other dads.

But on the real tho, without my mom being here to help guide us he still managed to raise both me and my brother.

If you're wondering on what I'm even doing with my life considering that I have powers and is part wolf well let me tell you, it ain't easy.

These days people don't have anything better to do. The enemy industry that is against grandpas industry has no life.

They envy us. They want to bring us down. They only want evil to rule the city.

Now I'm sounding like superhero. Which I'm not.

My whole life I've done nothing but train with my brother and with the other people in the industry. Our main goal is to put that industry in their place and show them who really runs the city.

As for school let's just say you don't need school when you have superpowers. Sorry y'all.

You're all probably curious on how Seventeen is doing? Don't worry they're still slaying the world with their legendary music.

Yes, even at the age they're at they still have thousands of girls (or should I say woman) screaming their names.

Let's just when you have a dad and 12 other dancers raise you, you're eventually going to become a dancer when you're older.

Enough about that. The main reason why I'm here is that my mom's legacy shall never be forgotten.

Being given the same training as my mom says a lot. My mom did not mess around.

Uncle Inseong and SiCheng have me working my butt off, but I'm not complaining if I want to be just like my mom I have to go through what she went through.

But lately I haven't seen both uncle Inseong and SiCheng. They suddenly like disappeared I tried asked auntie MeiXin but she didn't say anything.

Speaking of training where the hell is my brother?? He's late!

"I'm sorry that I'm late!" The door swung open with my brother having sweat coming down his face

"Where have you been??" I asked him while tossing him a towel

"I was having a dance battle with Felix and I lost track of time" I shook my head then started walking towards the training room

When the both of us entered I saw uncle JongIn and Seonho oppa waiting for the both of us.

"Minhui, regular training. Jonghui come with me" JongIn oppa said while Jonghui followed him out to the courtyard

I saw Seonho oppa shake his head and he tossed me my gear which apparently use to belong to my mom.