Ch. 81 - Locked

Começar do início

"Uh—", Suga gives her a look of disbelief and retracted his head a little bit.

"GOD YOU STUPID COUPLE! YOU GUYS ARE WORST THAN THE ONES IN HISTORIC K-DRAMAS!", Hyo-rin shrieked and tried to grabbed Suga by the collar but Jun stops her.

After their weird dinner, the boys besides Nam-joon went back down to the gaming basement. The leader wanted some shut eye. And guess what, Jin, Ho-seok and the maknae line are probably going to play games all night.

In Eun-ha's room, she lays down on her bed, squirming and panting. Her body and face were so hot that she had to open her balcony door and put the screen door instead. She even took off her pajama pants. Leaving her to wear her big white shirt and just a pair of black short panties.

"Sexual tension... Why did I have to mention that earlier?!", she hisses at herself and lays flat on her black. "So... Hot... Ngh...", she lays on her side and curls up into a ball. "Yoon-gi... Yoon-gi...", her hands reached for her throat and rubs it gently. "Water.", she slowly sits up. "Right. Water will do."

She quietly left her room and tiptoed down the staircase. It was around twelve already and the boys were still yelling from the basement. She rolled her eyes and thought that she shouldn't have introduced the boys to it. But then again, it's not like they get a lot of vacations anyways since they were always going to be busy.

Eun-ha enters the kitchen and squats down to look for the water bottle casks on the bottom cabinets. She sees that they were all the way to the back and hisses. "Goddamn it Jun. Why the hell did you put them all the way back here?", she pokes her head inside the cabinet and reaches for it.

"What... Are you doing?", said a familiar voice.

She immediately perks up, hitting her head on the frame. "Eek!", she backs away from the cabinet and cups her head. "Ow..."

Warm hands wrapped around her head and made her look up to see Yoon-gi with a worried expression. "Eun-ha, what are you doing walking around butt-naked in the middle of the night?"

"Jun put the water caskets all the way to the back and I had to pull it out. Till you showed up and I bumped my head!", Eun-ha pouts and hits his arm with a rolled fist. "And I thought everyone was asleep already so, I didn't bother putting on my pajamas back. It's hot so I took it off."

"There's a cool breeze in the house you idiot." , Yoon-gi leans his forehead against hers and closes his eyes. "Well, you ARE sizzling hot. But no fever right?"

Eun-ha stares at him in awe and heaves a sigh. "Why do I always end up gazing at you...", she mumbled.

"Because you love me that's why.", said Yoon-gi as he opens his eyes to meet hers. As usual, his nonchalant outside persona gets her off guard. Which is still funny. "I look at you the same. Because I love you.", he strokes her cheek and tucks some of her hair behind her ear. "After all, I know your mind set best. Not completely, but it's getting there."

"Y-you!", Eun-ha lets out a quiet shriek and covers her face. "Damn you, Yoon-gi! What has gotten into you!"

Yoon-gi backs away and helps her stand up. "Your bff's been reading horoscope shit to us after you left. And it's rubbing off on me."

"