❝ 21 ❞

WEDNESDAY
15:18

after successfully cheering renjun up, the two teams joined the scaredy cats when they finished their horror movie.

the size of the living room was perfect.

not too small to have anyone squished against the wall and not too big to have the loud boys voices bounce off the walls making it seem louder than it is.

at 8 o'clock, everyone finished showering and all gathered around the table to eat dinner, here's a quick summary: lucas moaning every time he eats bread because 'it's so fucking good', kun trying to stop him because his sounds are becoming nsfw, johnny chatting with woojin about their origin stories of how they became goalkeepers, jungwoo being effortlessly cute with younghoon and getting more food than anyone else because they became granny jieun's favorite instead of chan, her real grandson. and a lot more but too many things happened.

it was pretty hectic.

people's hands were thrown everywhere when the two jisungs suggested playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who washes the dishes.

long story short; hyunjae accidentally poked jaehyun's eye so once again, crecker high had to face a punishment for the second time.

everyone went their own way, leaving the others clean the dining room by practicing on the field, playing on taeyong and donghyuck's 3ds consoles, going old school and playing a bunch of card games. they were all well prepared for this one-week training camp.

mark, however, was on the rooftop, stargazing. staring at the endless, glittering starts that are just balls of gas.

unknowingly, kira walked out on the said boy singing along to soft music playing from his phone.

ten was watching diners, drive-ins, and dives with lucas because obviously: food is beautiful to look at. but suddenly the signal disconnected and sent kira to check out the satellite dish who gladly accepted, wanting to help.

"we are the crystal gems, we'll always find the way and if you thi--" mark cut himself off when he finally noticed the dark-haired girl standing in front of him, giggling quietly.

blood rush to his cheeks as the steven universe soundtrack played in the background. "it-it's not what you think. this is ac-actually the music my sister downloaded on my phone when i waaaas... asleep?? and i am definitely a mature boy who dOesn't watch childish cartoons." mark spat, his talking pace was close to rap.

kira sat beside the canadian. "it's not childish, y'know? and you don't have sister anyway so i know you're lying."

not only were mark's cheeks crimson but he was sweating too.

"s-sorry i just thought you would laugh at me..." he confessed, reminded by the times chensung and donghyuck teased him about it for weeks after peeking over his shoulder in class to see him watching star vs the forces of evil without the sound with subtitles.

"nah, everyone's allowed to enjoy themselves. if cartoon's make you happy then i don't see the problem."

kira tilted her head at mark when he looked at her.

his heartbeat quickened.

"i know it's not a cartoon but i'm pretty sure attack on titan and tokyo ghoul aren't for children." kira internally thanked yuta for making her listen to one of his many anime rants. she finally got to sound cool.

mark smiled thankfully at kira for not making fun of him which only made him like her even more.

"and if donghyuck's the one making you feel embarrassed for liking cartoons well i'm pretty sure he still watches dora the explorer or something."

mark's nose scrunched adorably when he died of laughter from kira's comment about his best friend.

'i definitely like her.'
mark told himself, loving the smile that painted kira's lips and the light the
moon and stars provided, shining on her face perfectly as garnet's voice from
the song 'stronger than you' sang sweetly in the background.

written on 6th of october
welcome to spoopy season everyall!
there will definitely be a halloween
chapter so y a y!!!

and just gonna take this moment to
thank you guys for reading this. i'm nearly at 7k??? that's crazy???? jUst
DAMN I REally can't believe it???
when i just started this book i thought
no one woul read it but y'all are out
here making me feel emotional.

haPpy ONE YEAR OF HELLEVATOR
I'M ACTUALLY LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE STRAY KIDS SO MUCH THEY MAKE ME SMILE WHEN I'M SAD AS HECK, WE DON'T DESERVE THEM 9 BOYS.

btw shameless self promotion, y'all should check out my renjun book called friend. i mean only if you want to and have to time!

thank you!! 💞