❝ 14. ❞

THURSDAY  °  1040

THIRD PERSON'S

a frown was stuck on kira's pink lips. her eyes read the texts over and over. 

yuta-sama 💛👑
sorry i cant come to class today kiki :( 

yuta-sama 💛👑
i caught a cold and lmao i want to die

me
but?? you looked fine yesterday?? are you sure you're sick? it's not just a headache or something?

me
i can come over if you want

yuta-sama 💛👑
nO

yuta-sama 💛👑
i mean, dw, i've already asked taeyong, jae and mark to eat lunch w you

yuta-sama 💛👑
im not letting your lonely ass sit alone 

me
alright alright, don't die when i'm @ school

kira already felt yuta's absence this morning but stopped herself from texting him as she probably thought he overslept once more.

what made the girl's mood drop even lower was that yuta seemed perfectly fine yesterday afternoon, sure he was a bit sad that practice was canceled because the coach had to organize the training camp with the coaches of the two other schools who were participating too but other than that he was back to being himself when i baked him chocolate chip cookies.

kira already knew she'd visit her best friend after class and give him the lessons he missed and nothing will change her mind even if doing a good deed means she'll have to print copies of her lessons in the technology classroom which is the only place students can print what they need to.

she thought that a day without yuta would be painfully long and she was right. the two hours before lunch with taeyong, jaehyun and mark seemed to last a decade in kira's mind. not to mention the only things she did in class was make origami hearts out of her old exams instead of taking notes for herself and yuta.

after shoving her origami into her bag before the bell rung, releasing her from english lessons, she rushed out of the door and saw jaehyun was waiting for her in front of her class.

a smile appeared on jaehyun's face when he saw kira. his dimples showed which made the said girl's knees wobble. 

jaehyun pushed himself off of the wall he was leaning on and stopped in front of kira. "let's go, taeyong told me he'd be waiting for us in the cafeteria."

she nodded and followed the brown-haired boy. jaehyun's long legs were too fast for kira so she hurried to walk beside him and match his pace.

jaehyun saw her actions which made him giggle to himself at how cute she was. to make it easier for kira, he walked slower for her to not tire her out.

the pair reached the lunch line and took a tray, plastic cutlery, food, dessert, and bread.

nervous, jaehyun didn't want there to be any awkward silences between the two so he tried his best to initiate small talk. asking kira how her morning was, if she slept well and if she was excited about the training camp which was in a week.

when kira spotted taeyong and mark munching on their bread, kira held her tray with one hand and tugged on jaehyun's sleeve.

feeling the pull on his sweater, jaehyun turned around and looked down at kira who was pointing towards the boys. let's not forget to mention the way jaehyun's ears reddened when he realized how small kira was compared to him.