❝ 18 ❞

WEDNESDAY
14:25

i stretched my arms out the second i got out the noisy bus filled with chenle's and yukhei's laughs and giggles. sitting down instead of running for an hour sounds like heaven but when you don't have any wifi, tv or any downloaded movies on your laptop then there isn't much to do but stare out the window and take thousands of pictures of the sky because why not.

haechan kept quiet the whole time except for when doyoung started complaining that: "dumbass hoe what's the point of you sitting next to kira if you're not even gonna talk to her." 

the bus ride wasn't that much boring thanks to poor mark who kept spilling his drink because the bus was shaking too much on a bumpy road.

one by one, the neo tech footballers got out the bus excitedly, nearly pushing each other to see the training camp before the others. there were only a couple that was tired as shit because they couldn't catch a blink of sleep because of lucas yelling every time he saw a dog.

jungwoo had an expressionless face and renjun walked with grumpy steps.

but they're tiredness faded away when they saw a big sign on the camp entrance which had large capital letters: 

DORETHAN'S SPRING
TRAINING CAMP

eighteen pairs of eyes had sparkles in them and the faint sounds of other footballers coming from the place only boosted their spirits.

"c'mon let's go!!" jaemin yelled and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the camp with him. the others followed behind until we two reached huge football fields which made us all stop and stare.

"holy shit this is bigger than chenle's mansion." jisung muttered to which jeno agreed. 

there were already two teams playing against each other. they were playing for fun not seriously. 

jaemin's hand was still around mine when an old lady, probably in her sixties or seventies stopped in front of us then shot us a smirk and rose her eyebrow at jaemin and i's hands. out of embarrassment, i pulled my hand out of jaemin's grip and felt my cheeks warm up.

"welcome to dorethan's spring soccer camp! i'll be taking care of you all for a week, so please behave." she held a kind smile and continued, "i've already spoken to your coach so your training menus are all ready." 

"miss, where should we put our luggage?" taeyong help up his backpack. 

"please, call me granny jieun. and don't worry handsome young man, i'll take care of all of your bags. let me call the jyp's team." granny jieun looked over at the field where a match was previously being held but it seemed to have finished. 

"oi chAN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." 

a head in the crowd of football players turned at granny jieun voice and he started walking towards us with his other members and the other team, crecker high's football team followed too.

when they finally reached us, granny jieun ruffled a brown-haired head's boy affectionately. "this is my grandson, chan. please introduce yourselves to neo tech high." 

chan nodded while jieun headed inside of a wooden house. 

"well y'all lost so let's think of a punishment." a white-haired boy in a black soccer uniform asked. 

"pleASE NOT A HORROR MOVIE, I BEG YOUUUUUU." haknyeon got on his knees and gave the other team pleading looks. "horror movie it is." a different boy in a black jersey smirked he then turned to a red-haired member. "how about human centipede?" 

the red head nodded evilly.

"haknyEON YOU idIOT, if yOU Didn'T SAy aNYTHing we cOULd'vE goTTEN SOmethiNG LEss worSE." sunwoo fake cried and lightly smacked haknyeon's head.

"jesus take the wheel." kevin muttered.

slowly, the twelve boys from crecker high were going into the wooden house with horrified faces who weren't ready to scare themselves shitless by watching human centipede.

written on
⎣ 22nd of june ⎤
i've kind of been in a writer's block? i'm sorry i haven't updated lately and there isn't much content in this chapter buT NOW IM ON SUMMER HOLIDAYS SO I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW!!!!!! :D

hope y'all are having a good day!
(btw i didn't proofread this so sorry for mistakes)