❝ 12. ❞

TUESDAY  °  1003
THIRD PERSON'S

it was free period and doyoung had asked if kira was free to study with him in the library. thankfully, kira didn't have class from ten to eleven and agreed to follow him there.

instead of doing his homework, doyoung found himself staring at kira, her dark brown hair acting as a curtain, hiding her face which he found mesmerizing.

"to be honest." doyoung spoke up, making his crush look up at him. "i'm kind of jealous you've made so many new friends."

he noticed that the girl seemed to be happier these days, seeing her in the halls he saw her hanging out with boys he's never met.

"aaa don't say that doyoung, you can always join y'know." kira offered while flipping a page from her algebra manual.

doyoung knew that if he accepted, he'd have less time doing his student council duties but he would be able to spend more time with kira than he did now. but he wasn't any good at soccer anyway so he declined.

"what no, you should totally join! i'm sure you'd get along great with jeno and jungwoo!"

at the mention of those names doyoung only felt worse knowing he could quickly get replaced if he ever disappeared.

"probably but yuta's there so no way."

"pfffft you're still not over that??" kira laughed and banged the table with her fist gently a few times.

doyoung just sat there, taking a few moments to admire the smile on kira's face until a certain tall boy noticed her and called out to her making doyoung's own smile fade away.

"oh! kira! what are you doing here?" lucas ' eyes lit up at the sight of his soccer manager and dragged his friend over to doyoung and kira's table.

"i-i'm doing my homework." kira answered quietly. doyoung's always known about kira's shyness since they met so he wasn't surprised how kira reacted to lucas's appearance.

"this is my friend kun. fat kun." lucas laughed loudly and made a funny face saying the last part when kun glared at him.

his laugh nearly got the librarian to call him out but she didn't because he was so handsome.

kun bowed, "good morning."

"oH! kira! did you know kun is thinking of joining the club too?? isn't it crazy that ever since you came everyone is interested in soccer." the tall boy was astonished at his own statement, "coincidence? i think not. i mean kira is so pretty why wouldn't others want to join?"

lucas's friend smacked the back of his head, "stop flirting you dumbass." kun looked like a disappointed mother.

doyoung, who was watching quietly had had enough of feeling envious and stood up, "oh! i just remembered, i have a student council thing." doyoung told kira, "i'll see you later?"

kira nodded at her friend despite feeling confused as to why he had to leave, he was the one who asked her in the first place, before he put his books away in his bag and left.

taking his spot, lucas put his chin in the palm of his hand and observed kira. kun noticed kira going red and probably feeling uncomfortable being under lucas's gaze and spoke up. "stop being a creep and get some homework done."

upon hearing those words, kira knew that kun was a great guy and felt her shyness fade away around the two.

"okay hyungggg." lucas unwillingly took a korean manual from his backpack which reminded kira of yuta when he was still learning it.

midway from writing a single word on his notebook, lucas got off track of doing his work once more, "kun is going to come and watch us at the field to see how it is, it that okay kira???"

kira nodded, "of course."
she turned to kun and saw him smiling at her. "but i might be late because i also have magic club to attend to." kun notified the two which made lucas groan.

"uurgh, you should just quit that club, you already know everything there is to know so wHAt's tHe pOInT."

kun looked around to see if anyone was around and whispered, "i'm part of the magic circle now, there's no backing out."

"magic circle isn't that just a cult??" lucas slammed his hand on the wooden table, "kun hyung! you shouldn't get involved in these kinds of things."

the older chinese boy wore a smug expression, "don't worry lucas, i've already googled it, no need to worry."

written on
⎣ 22th of april ⎤
shorter chapter this time!
now we only need to meet
taeil and ten then doyoung
and kun need to officially
join the team!!! and then voting!!!!
btw i think i'll update on tuesay,
sorry for the l8 update too :(