❝ O8. ❞

THURSDAY  °  1159
KIRA'S

my stomach growled, prolly screaming for noodles because holy fuck i forgot to eat breakfast this morning. how could i forget about food amirite?

thankfully the school bell rang to alert students it's the holy hour of lunch. of course my path to food had been interrupted by the vibration of my phone coming from my pocket.

bunny 🐰

bunny 🐰
hello, remember the day i let you
cheat on the test a month ago?
yes, time to repay your debt. i
was supposed to treat jeno &
jisung
(theyre in your soccer club)
but duty calls and i have
another student meeting

pls 💗💖go 💘💞 for 💟 me kira~~
or else :)

i internally cried before texting back

me
uhm yes class pres, good
luck w having a life & being busy

bunny 🐰
ty h o n ey <3
they should be in front of
my locker

i sighed and changed my course from the cafeteria to the big hall beside a music class where doyoung's locker was located. spending lunchtime with jeno and jisung shouldn't be that bad i guess what i saw was a chance to get closer with them and enlargen my social circle that was originally meant for three people.

once i caught sight of the two teenage boys, i quietly walked towards the pair.
"uhm, do-doyoung is caught up with student council stuff so he asked me to come instead." i said, feeling my social anxiety coming back. i couldn't look at them in the eyes. without having the soccer team around i feel like these two are completely different people.

"oh? that's a shame. so we'll be spending lunchtime with you?" i lifted my head at jeno's voice only to be smiled at. his eyes nearly disappeared, so adorABLe.

nodding my head, jisung turned to me, "you know doyoung hyung?"
i could tell he was nervous talking to me too because he kept fidgeting and switching the foot he was standing on and playing with the straps of his navy backpack. "yes, since-uh, middle school i think."

"well, shall we go?" jeno walked and we followed. "where to?"

"doyoung said he'd buy us pizza but we can pay. only if you want to though." jisung offered but i shook my head in response, "it's fine, i'll treat you guys."

°  1216

"oh yikes. do any of you have three dollars?"

"i do!" jisung exclaimed, fishing his wallet out of his bag but jeno beat him to it, "don't worry jisung, i've got this."

the younger boy glared at jeno who handed me a few coins. jeno wore an eye smile but this time it felt a bit evil, "aaah, it doesn't matter, here kira." jisung handed me money too.

"oh but you can keep it." i pushed jisung's hand back to him but he only whined. "please noona~."

jeno gasped at jisung's trick, he turned to me, "it's fine noona, you don't need to take his money." jeno scooted a bit closer to me on the booth.

"ooowww, stop kicking me!" the raven-haired exclaimed at jisung sitting opposite us.

that conversation sparked a small competition on who could help me pay for the two pizzas the boys scoffed. in the end, i found a coupon i remembered i hid between my phone & my phone case and had 30% off. i gave the money back to jeno and we walked back to school, jeno cracking a few lame jokes on the way and jisung complaining that jeno's a 60 year old in a teen's body.