❝ O6. ❞

TUESDAY  °  1351
KIRA'S

for some reason, before chemistry class, i met up with mark earlier than usual. this time donghyuck was there too.

having mark with me made me less anxious about having someone i'm not too familiar with yet. "so. . .what exactly do i do as a manager?"

"well, uhm you—"

"basically, you give us towels, drinks, take care of us when we're injured, arrange practice matches for us, help us when we need it, what else. . ."

haechan interrupted mark, giving answers as if he was reading it off a list, "help us study so we don't get kicked off the team, make sure our cleats are in good condition, mow the field—"

"wha—" mark spoke for me, "jfc hyuck, she's not our mom." donghyuck laughed his comment off and continued trying to do a bottle flip with his cola bottle.

"well, i'll try my best?" i said, more as a question to myself. if i'm going to do something, i'll give it my all.

donghyuck rose his eyebrows, "you better." and crossed his arms, "you still have to prove to me that you're worthy of being our manager."

mark rolled his eyes, "don't be like that hyuck, if she wasn't worthy yuta hyung wouldn't have recommended her for that position."

"or maybe it's because yuta is sooo whipped for her."

i made a '???' face to donghyuck, my eyebrows were furrowed and mouth open in disbelief.

"he's just my best friend." i muttered while glaring at the ground. donghyuck scoffed, "yeah right, best friends." he did finger quotes while saying 'best friends'.

fed up with haechan's behavior, i told mark that i'd walk to chemistry alone today and left, away from donghyuck.

°  MARK'S

"aishh, really hyuck?" my best friend turned to me, a surprised expression stuck to his face, "what did i do??"

i sighed, "i know you haven't warmed up to her yet but could you please tone it down a notch with her please?"

donghyuck kicked a pebble instead of answering, "she's sensitive to people she doesn't know well, okay?"

he nodded with a low hum.

° 1503
KIRA'S

"AHHHh, manager noona is back!" lucas yelled when he saw me folding clean, white towels.

yuta flicked the giant's head, "stop flirting, and don't call her noona." lucas only groaned and wore a sad frown, "that hurts."

i giggled at the scene unfolding in front of me, the pair began bickering and when i turned round to finish folding, jaehyun was standing beside me, folding some of the towels as well.

gratefully, i smiled, "thank you." i felt too shy around this handsome fella to speak louder but hopefully he heard because i'm not going to saying that shit again.

seeing that jaehyun answered with a soft, "no problem." i'm guessing he heard.

our shoulders brushed when we grabbed another towel to fold at the same time which made my cheeks heat up.

"do you like football?" the tall male asked.

"uhm. . .i don't mind it?" my original answer was going to be 'a bit' but i remembered the day yuta accidentally kicking a soccer ball to my face and i had to walk around school with a black eye for a week.

his dimples showed when he smiled and holy shiiittt they're so deep.

"do you have a favorite player?"

"e-endou mamoru." there was a small silence after my answer until jaehyun finally broke it by laughing at my inazuma eleven reference. "my favorite character was tachimukai."

jaehyun's eyes moved to behind me, jungwoo was jogging in our direction.

°  THIRD PERSON'S

lucas had squirted his water bottle onto jungwoo's face when he had asked the faintly blue-haired boy to 'omg!! come, you gotta see this!" the gentle boy had fallen into his trap.

wearing his royal blue jersey and an eleven printed on his back in white, jungwoo tapped kira's shoulder. "uhm— can i, i'd like-"  the soft boy started but completely blanked out when kira's eyes met his.

behind the two, you could hear jaehyun's giggle. he found jungwoo's shyness cute.

kira, on the other hand, was waiting for jungwoo to finish his sentence so she could help him. despite donghyuck giving her attitude she still tried to remember his list in order to become a good manager.

"can i p-please have a. . . towel please." jungwoo stuttered nervously, he could hear his heart hammering against his ribcage when kira nodded and gave the boy a small smile.

she grabbed one of the clean towels she folded neatly and handed it to him.

jungwoo wiped his face, and slung the towel over his shoulder and made a mental note to get revenge and whip lucas with the towel later on. "thank you k—kira." the blue haired teen bowed and ran off with red ears.

'she's so pretty.'
jungwoo thought.

written on
⎣ 4th of april ⎤
should i write this book in
3rd person or in kira's pov?