❝ 20 ❞

↻ WEDNESDAY
14:54

the field was full of laughter and shouts. let's not forget the ear piercing screams coming from the dark living room of the camp where 12 males were hugging each other, watching the third human centipede.

the jyp and neo tech team were just playing with each other to locate everyone's skills.

the only player who was really looking for a fight was yuta glaring at han jisung.

it was a one sided hate to be honest.
jisung was snickering at yuta's agressive  kicks and deadly glares and yuta couldn't help but not like him after the beach incident.

on the other hand, kira wasn't even paying attention to them, being to busy catching up with minyoung, who came with the crecker team and meeting jyp's soccer manager, jimin.

after another 40 minutes of kicking the ball around, taeyong was chatting with chan, felix and mark were talking about their hometowns and all of them were having fun in groups.

the only one not integrated in a group was renjun.

he was sitting on the field, tying his shoe laces tighter.

with hurried steps, kira rushed over to the blonde, not wanting him to feel alone.

she sat cross legged in front of renjun and waited for him to spill the beans about the frown hanging off his soft pink lips.

renjun looked at her for a while and sighed. he talked as he hid his face in his knees.

"i suck at football. taeyong made me try all the positions to see which i'm best at." the boy paused to look at kira again with an even deeper frown than before.

"johnny lended me his place and every ball got through because it just happens so fast? so i suck at goalkeeping! i switched with jungwoo to try attacking, so far i can't!! e!ven pass!! the ball properly. i then took jeno's place to try defense and woW i can't even snaTcH someone's bALL!!!"

kira could hear the frustration in his voice by all the !!! in his rant.

"renjun, you don't have to feel rushed in all this. it’s alright to go slowly."

kira's inner manager came out. shE nEeds to help her fellow teammate.

so she forgot her shy exterior and gave him advice in something she has zero experience in.

"not everyone finds their place right away. heck yuta was goalkeeper at first but look at him now! he only changed his position a few years ago because he found waiting for the ball 'too boring'."

kira smiled at him, "so go at your own pace, alright?"

the sad renjun finally smiled. "thanks kira. i really needed that."

i'd be a lie if kira said her heart didn't skip a beat after seeing renjun's blinding smile.

"i-i actually got it from a song so..."

written on 23rd of september
hello! short update im gomenasai :(
sorry this chapter sucks too 😭
btw i didn't proofread oops.

hope you guys like my new covers!
OH and a screenshot of jeno because
i love him.

(also the jyp manager is park jimin from
after school club because she's the only
girl i know in jyp except twice but i don't stan :(     )