STAGE 2 ༄ LVL. 22

STAGE 2  | LEVEL TWENTY TWO 💗

s e tt i n g s
    music: on
    sound: on
    save / load
    reset  ?

💡

.   .   . LEVEL STARTING
t h u r s day ; 11:02am

the day after, the boys were in for hours of brutal training such as, one hundred push-ups, seventy squats, one hundred laps, a ten minute break, followed by two vs. two matches.

kira, after every forty minutes, would receive numerous complaints of the pain in their muscles and cramps, let's not forget that one random ‘why do my balls hurt????’ from one of the younger footballers who asked himself.

at 11am, kira left the football field to help granny jieun prepare lunch. as if the old lady was psychic, she gestured kira to come closer as soon as she entered the kitchen then proceeded by handing her a knife to slice the vegetables laying on a wooden board. the smell enveloping the room was heavenly, the dark haired girl didn't even have to taste the food to know she'd get a shokugeki no souma reaction from it. kira never watched, yuta just described the show to her.

once two quarters of the vegetables were cut, the kitchen door was slammed open by the one and only bang chan.

“granny, where's the sewing stuff? minho ripped his pants again.” chan quickly asked, inhaling the delicious smell and panting. he must've ran there.

jieun shook her head in disappointment but wore a small smile anyway. “it should be in the corner over there. tell him to be careful, okay sweetie?”

chan sheepishly laughed, glanced at kira and answered his grandmother, “yes ma'am.”

“be careful with the needle and make sure you tie the string properly like i taught you.”
chan saluted her and left running as fast as he came.

nearly an hour and a half later, lunch was ready. frankly, there was enough to feed a whole country, instead, three football teams are going to devour it.

“kira, dear, could you call the boys for me? my voice is too weak in this day and age.”
the younger one smiled softly and her elder, “yes, of course.”

kira hopped out the kitchen and began her quest to search for the future star athletes.

on the way to the grassy green fields, she met jaehyun. his forehead was covered in sweat but somehow his hair managed to stay in place making him look like a runway model. the school’s royal blue soccer uniform was decorated by dirt stains and highly expected: sweat.

“oh, jaehyun!”
she called out to him.

his head turned slowly, probably out of tiredness. a smile appeared on his pink lips and his eyes lit up.

he had a white towel hanging around his neck but his socks were pulled up until below his knees.

jaehyun patted kira's head then greeted her, “hey kira.”

with his hand still on her head, she looked up at him. jaehyun felt his heart melt, the gesture was so simple but effective, he wondered if she knew what she was doing to him. “could you call over neo tech for lunch? i'll get jyp and creker.”

with a simple nod, jaehyun agreed and walked away to alert the others about food.

knowing she could rely on sweetheart jaehyun, kira made her way to the average size gym where the jyp's soccer club should be practicing in.