❝ O1. ❞

MONDAY ° 0754
KIRA'S

my jaw hung open after reading the notice on the school's board in front of the science building.

"haH so you finally have to join a club." i recognised yuta's voice behind me. i turned on my heels and raised my eyebrows at him. "shut up."

a frown was painted on my lips as i read the notice for the 28338182th time.

students are obliged to join an after
school club before the end of the week unless personal problems are present.

the student council came to conclusion that it would be better for students to enjoy their school life as much as possible before they graduate.

"couldn't they just leave me be unsocial?"

yuta laughed, "only having three friends is unhealthy." he stood beside me while looking down at my small figure.

a scoff left my mouth, "sinCe whEn??"
yuta leaned against me and slung his shoulder around me.

"y'know you can always join the soccer club." he wore his signature on his lips.

typical yuta. pushing me to join his sports club since freshman year.

i rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me, "as if you'd want a potato to join your club."

"c'mon kira, it'd be so fun! i could teach you to play, or you could just be our manager!" yuta insisted but i only shook my head until i thought of an idea.

i smirked, "unless you ace the korean litterature test i won't join." yuta's smile dropped and he made an inhuman sound but he quickly covered it up and puffed his chest.

"i'll acE THis test like i am in my teAM!"

with a faint smile i walked away to my classroom before the bell rang.

written on
⎡  22nd of march  ⎦