❝ 17. ❞

WEDNESDAY
11:34

at the lunch table, in the corner of my eye, i saw jisung twitching. he kept shuffling around in his spot as if he wasn't comfortable but my guess was quickly shot down when i noticed the smile stuck on his cute mochi face.

"jisung, bro, you okay?" johnny asked with mark peeking over his shoulder to see the youngest because he wasn't tall enough.

the blonde nodded, his eyes were full of excitement. "i-i am, i'm just really nervous and excited."

after hearing about jisung's trouble a relieved sigh left his mouth. "thank god, i thought i was the only one."

i  was nervous too.
the bus to get to a deserted camping site surrounded by fields and trees in the countryside was going to pick us up after lunch.

not only was neo tech high was participating to the training camp but crecker and jyp high were too.

so that means being surrounded by about thirty boys.

thirty strong boys with godlike thighs?
sixlfidwizi2iekciegv

okAY I HAVE TO nOt THInk ABOut THAt.

with the boys, we scoffed our lunches which were consisted of carrots and beef and we hurried to the meeting place with the bus until the time finally came to enter the bus and i found myself being pulled into the window seat beside donghyuck.

sliding into the chair in front of us was doyoung, "wha- donghyuck you can't just drag her next to you." the bunny faced boy leaned over his seat to see us better with a pointed expression.

"uHm excuse me? she didn't say no so it's fine." the younger one scoffed then slung an arm around my neck loosely before asking me, "right kira?"

our faces were so close i forgot to answer which haechan took my silence as a yes.

"see?? she doesn't mind sitting beside me."

"she didn't evEN SaY anything." doyoung pointed out but rolled his eyes before turning away and sitting back into his seat and giving up.

donghyuck pumped his fist into the air in victory, knowing he won the minor argument and sent a smirk my way.

"no, don't smirk at me."

his smirk morphed into an evil grin, "why? can you not handle my beauty?"

i couldn't help snickering, "you're the one who can't handle mine." i joked but donghyuck seemed flustered.

"s—shut the fuck up." he looked away from me and slid into his chair with his arms crossed. i was confused by his behavior but brushed it off.

his blush never faded away until the end of the ride.

written on
⎣ 9th of june ⎤
short chapter, i'm sorry :((
i fEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER
SUCKED FML I'M SORRY AGAIN
i couldn't update much this
week because my sister was
back from uni