❝ O3. ❞

FRIDAY  °  0752
KIRA'S

"today iS THE DAY KIRA!" yuta yelled at me with a determined expression. he had a confident grin on his lips and he brought his lucky charm to school today.

an attack on titan shirt he won last year at a festival that he's wearing under his uniform.

"good luck on failing." i took a glance at my lesson to refresh my memory before placing my stare back at him.

yuta scoffed, "didn't you know? i have the power of god and anime on my side."

korean literature was our first hour and i was 100% sure yuta would fail. ever since wednesday, i haven't seen him study which ofc is suspicious.

the bell rang and the teacher walked in the classroom, "all pencil cases in bags, turn off your phones and don't cheat." the teacher announced and distributed the test sheets."

° 0856

"miss kim!" yuta called out as soon as she told us time was up and to drop our pencils.

"yes nakamoto?"

"could you please correct my test right now?" he bowed and the bell rang, all of the students rushed out of the class.

argh of course, he's getting his grade in advance so i'll see his mark and hE wiLL dRaG ME to ThE teaChEr's LouNge to giVE in my club iNscriPtion FoRm.

before anything else could happen, i ran out and went to join my friendly classmate and 1/3 of my friends, (the other two being yuta and doyoung) mark lee, in chemistry.

° 0900

"good morning kira!" mark greeted me in english when i sat beside him. i put my hand up as a wave and took out my chesmistry manuel from my bag.

the lesson started and mark tapped the corner of my table.

he looked back at the teacher to check if he was watching him and whispered, "y'know, yuta keeps saying you'll join the club at practice."

"he what??" i asked a bit too loudly, catching the attention of a few students. i shrunk back into my chair at the stares.

mark giggled, "he says that by tonight you'll be a part of the soccer club, is it true?"
he raised his eyebrows, waiting for my answer when i went quiet.

"uhm. . ." pressure was weighing on my shoulders about joining a club. doyoung, as a part of the student council hasn't stopped pestering me to 'get off my ass and stop being a lazy bitch'.

instead of answering i patted mark's shoulder, he only gave me a look that shouted '???'.

i was about to give him a real answer but the door got slammed open, cutting me off and also the lesson.

"私は百を得た!" yuta yelled. an awkward silence followed and yuta received a lecture from the teacher.

° 1002

it was finaLlY break time and my best friend had shoved a paper in my face.

"bitChhh," yuta kept saying while pointing towards his test. i sighed and stared at it.

my jaw hung low and my eyes had widened. i immediately groaned and hit his chest multiple times.

pretty sure my punches felt like tickles to him by the smirk on his face. i felt as if the red marker on the top right of his exam was mocking me.

100/100.

how tf did he get full marks.

he rolled his sleeve up and revealed the literature lesson he was studying a few days ago inked on his skin. i gasped, "yOu cHeAtEd??" yuta's expression just got smugger, "you think i didn't watch soul eater?"

i pulled out my lower lip and frowned, crossing my arms, i lowered my head.
i don'T wANt to have more friends. yuta, doyoung and mark are all i need.

yuta chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "aww, don't be like this kira. everybody will love you." he broke the hug to look at me in the eye. "okay?"

i nodded.

written on 
⎡ 27th of march ⎦