❝ O5. ❞

MONDAY  °  1539
KIRA'S

yuta spoke up and stood close to me, "alright, time for introductions."

he pointed towards mark, "you already know this loser." mark was about to whine but yuta moved on to another soccer player.

"this is sicheng, or winwin, my favorite."

the boy had pinkish, orangie, white, man i don't know his hair color, it's a really cool color. his cheekbones were high and elgleiaix so cute.

"hello, pleased to meet you." he talked in a chinese accent. beside him was the red-haired guy and he introduced himself.

he bowed 90°, "yeoboseyo, my name is taeyong and i'm the captain. welcome to the club." he flashed me a small smile which nearly attacked my heart because he's so handsome.

"good afternoon, i'm jaehyun."
fvkrkrozodl the epitome of beauty standing in front of me and blessing my eyes. wow.

next to him was a boy, with the softest smile on his face. "good evening i'm j-jungwoo."

"wassup, i'm johnny the goali—." a tall handsome guy said in english but got interrupted.

"hELLo! i'M lucas, or yukhei or xuxi!!" the loud blonde boy from before cheered. suddenly, the excited aura around him changed into a cool one. he took my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles before winking at me.

"welcome." his coolness quickly wore off because a high pitched giggle came out of him from seeing my red face.

"oi, what the heck do you think you're doing?" yuta stood between yukhei and me in a protective manner. the taller boy just laughed it off then took a step back.

an orange haired boy spoke up, "hello, i'm the most skilled of the team, everybody envies me, my name is donghyuck or call me haechan." he's the one who thinks i'm dating yuta.

he put his arms out, stopping three other members from speaking, "these are my fellow teammates who i hate." donghyuck said as a joke.

one of them had black hair and a beauty spot beneath his left eye. "hello, thank you for joining, my name is jeno."
when he smiled his eyes turned into crescent shapes.

the taller boy beside jeno was about to speak up but donghyuck beat him to it.

"and laSTLy, jisung PWarK." some boys stared shouting out his name, saying 'pwark' over and over again.

"h-hello, i'm the youngest" jisung said nervously, probably embarrassed by his hyungs.

"let's all go oUT FoR MILKSHAKES!!" lucas shouted giddily, he slung a shoulder around jungwoo, i think his name was and began walking towards the parking lot beside the field while dragging jungwoo.

"uHm in our soccer uniforms?" johnny had his hands on his hips.

lucas stopped and did a full 180, nearly pushing jungwoo to the floor, "oh yEAH haha, then let's change first!!!"

° 1558

the whole walk to the small diner around the corner of school, lucas wouldn't stop talking to me.

and yes, i had a blast, who wouldn't enjoy spending time with this human puppy?

since the booths didn't have twelve seats we had to take three different tables. mark, haechan and taeyong sat with me while johnny, winwin, yuta jaehyun sat together and jeno, jisung, jungwoo and lucas sat at the table behind us.

suddenly, mark widened his eyes and looked at haechan who was sitting next to him, "who's paying?" 

donghyuck crossed his arms, "hA don't look at me, i'm broke." the orange-haired teen looked to taeyong, beside me, with puppy dog eyes and fluttering eyelashes.

taeyong sighed in defeat, and took his wallet out, "alright alright, i'll pay for you kids."

the thought of my new clubmate spending money on my in less than an hour of meeting made me guilty despite not minding getting free drinks and snacks.

"i—i can pay half of it if you want." i offered nervously, staring at the light brown wooden table that had magically become the most fascinating thing.

taeyong shook his hands, "ah no, don't worry i'm used to this but thanks."

in a way i felt thankful that he turned me down, my wallet would be empty by the end of the day if he agreed.

"kira, now we get to spend more time together!" mark mentioned. ever since the beginning of the year, we couldn't hang out as much because we didn't share as many classes together than we did last year.

he put his hand up and i high fived him and smiled. "so kira, you're best friends with yuta?" taeyong asked.

"uhm—yes. i am."

"how long?"

"better not be longer than me and mark." donghyuck said. i guess i'm kind of familiar with him, i always see him hanging around mark before walking to chemistry together.

"when we were. . ." i thought about it, going through all the memories a held with yuta. ". . .eight?"

donghyuck slammed his fist on the table and slid down his spot, "nooooo, we lost by two years."

mark giggled cutely, "it's not a competition."

a lady in a red and white striped uniform came to us with a clipboard and pen behind her ear, "hello, are you ready to order?" she put on the brightest smile she could muster.

"oh! oh! oh! can i have a chocolate sundae." haechan choose one of the most expensive desserts on the menu making taeyong's eye twitch as he saw what he was doing.

"i'd like a milk banana but without the sirup please." mark ordered. "i'll have some hot chocolate pleased." my stomach has been craving chocolate ever since this morning and yuta didn't want to share his chocolate mousse with me at lunch, only making my crave more intense.

"i'll have an iced latte, please." taeyong awkwardly smiled at the waitress who bowed and told us she'd be back in a minute.

"so what made you join the team?" the red-haired male asked. reluctant to answering i still obliged, "well— you see, i bet that yuta couldn't ace a korean exam but he got full marks so i had to join in return."

a loud laugh came from donghyuck, "hahahAHhAA— y-yuta got 100? hAhHA is this a joke?" the boy continued on laughing.

after he calmed down and wiped a tear from his eye that leaked out from laughter he said, "yikes, he really must've wanted you to join."

i nodded, eyeing the booth in front of us where yuta was sitting, laughing while pinching winwin's cheek.

"i guess he did. . ." i muttered under my breath to myself.

written on
⎣ 2nd of april ⎤
ifeel like this book is a
flop but oh well lmao.

also dw, the rest of nct

appears later on in the book,
tysm to those who read this :)