❝ O7. ❞

WEDNESDAY  °  1027
KIRA'S

yesterday, doyoung heard about me being in a soccer club and mentioned that his sister was managing a football team too.

everything happened so fast, one minute he was telling me about how smart his sibling was the next he was calling her about a practice match.

so now, here i am, talking with the coach about a practice match on monday afternoon.
coach kang, surprisingly, quickly agreed.

after visiting coach kang's office i rushed back to my house, only a few houses away from yuta's.

i flung the front door open only to be greeted by my mom's voice. "oh! welcome home darling, how was school? did you walk to school with yuta?"

"did you make any more friends today? when are you inviting mark over?" my dad interrogated me too.

an annoyed sigh came out of my mouth. i forgot my parents don't have work on wednesdays anymore.

i nodded, "mhm yeah, today was fine." answering with a monotone voice i climbed up the stairs before my nosy as fuck parents could question me more.

"how's doyoung, is he still nice to you?" my mom asked before i slammed my bedroom door close.

i rolled my eyes and let myself fall onto my penguin graphic covered bedsheets, buried my head into my fluffy pillow and closed my eyes.

finally, peace.

but seems like i thought too soon because as soon as i got comfortable, my phone began vibrating every second. i groaned, why are my inexisting friends finally texting me now?

i unlocked my phone and tapped on the snapchat notification.

SOCCER TEAM 🤙🏼⚽️

yuta senpai has created a groupchat with, mork lee, tae.yng, hyuckthebest, joh--n., jeno123, js25, sssssichheng, jaejae, jwoos, yukhey

| yuta senpai
after 3 years we finally have a groupchat tae

| tae.yng
oh sorry i didn't kno how to do it

| hyuckthebest
lmao taeyong the grandpa

| yuta senpai
stfu donghyuck the child

| yukhey
oMG!!!1!11! kira noona is in the groupchat yay

| yuta senpai
l u c a s istg

me |
aloha

| mork lee
hey kira :)

| sssssichheng
hello! kira!!!

| joh--n.
wassup manager

| jaejae
kira! i didn't know you had sc

| jwoos
hello! ❤

| js25
anneyonggggggg

| jeno123
hi (@^◡^)

me |
hello ×7

i added all of them and changed their nicknames.

| yuta senpai
y are yall so happy to talk to my bff

| johnny
because she isn't you lmaoo

| donghyuck >:(
you pesants should be happier that i'm in this groupchat

| mork lee
donghyuck.

| donghyuck >:(
*si gh* ok ok calm tf down

| jaehyun ♡
?

| the loud one w lots of names
yikes dk whats going on but!! kira is here so !!!💗💟💗💕💟💗💟💕

me |
oh! there's a practice match on monday afternoon

me |
against crecker high

| taeyong :)
cool, we better practice hard today boys

| winwin!
yes captain!!!!

| yuta senpai
whAT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EARLIER???????

| yuta senpai
what is this friendship smh

me |
stfu now you know, see you later loser

i turned my phone on silent and covered my head with my pillow to drift off for a snooze.

i probably forgot that i wasn't only talking to yuta on the groupchat. oh well.

° 1607

yuta, already dressed in his blue uniform, intruded into my home, and my mom, of course, was ecstatic to see yuta since he's my friend.

the japanese boy barged into my room not long after, "c'mon we gotta go to practice!"

he grabbed my hand and led me to the school's soccer field. yuta seemed a little bit too excited for this time of day. maybe that he's going to be playing with black and white checkered balls again or he watched another episode of one piece? his smile was brighter today and there seemed to be more of a bounce in his step than usual.

° 1619
YUTA'S

taeyong gathered all of us in a circle, ready to announce good news. me being the only one who knew about it because i met up with tae for lunch, i was feeling 100% hyper.

"alright guys. coach kang's requests has finally paid off after a lot of tries." all the members looked at each other in chock, knowing what our trusty captain was going to say. beside johnny, kira was standing in confusion and waited for taeyong to deliver the news. "we'll be going to a training camp in a month! with crecker and jyp high!"

jisung had stars in his eyes and so did lucas. "no wayyyy, really??" donghyuck asked, taking a step back from the circle, he tried to suppress his smile.
"yes, why would tae lie." sicheng laughed.

our red-haired captain clapped his hands to gain our attention back and calm us down from screaming. "by then, let's get better and slaughter them at the camp!"
mark hollered, yelling an 'lesketit', lucas copied him and i couldn't feel any happier. the excited boys slowly dispersed from the circle to get the field ready and set up the training equipment but kira stayed and walked up to me. a small cute smile plastered on her lips, "just like in haikyuu?"

i nodded, "just like in haikyuu." the way she gasped and shook my shoulders joyfully nearly made my heart stop at how cute she's being, "that's soOO COOL YUTA."
i ruffled her dark brown hair, "like me?"

kira scoffed playfully, "shut up." she then walked away to the bleachers, near coach kang, ready to fulfill her manager duties.

i can't wait to spend a week away from school.
especially with the soccer team and kira.

written on
⎣ 7th of april ⎤
like kira can't end up w
18 boys y'all will have to
vote for only 9 members
when everyone's joined
the club