❝ O4. ❞

MONDAY ° 1403
KIRA'S

the soccer team's practice was about to start. yuta had to drag me here.

i'm so nervous that all the sweat that came out of my hands these past five minutes could fill up a pool.

from what yuta told me, he'd already asked ages ago if i could join the club one day. good to know he's been preparing for this day for months.

"good evening." a loud, deep, scary voice called me. i gulped and turned around.

"h-hello." a man in probably??? his fifties had greeted me. "are you park kira?" he asked.

i nodded. "i'm the football team's coach, nice to finally meet you."

my eyes widened in recognition when i remembered him from last wednesday when i watched their practice. i bowed.

"pleasure to meet you sir."

he gestured me to follow him and we sat at the bench which was mUCh MoRE closer than where i sat last time.

soon enough, teenage boys came running out of the changing rooms like wild animals.

when yuta and mark found me, they waved and started preparing the field with their teammates.

after they has finished, i heard a loud voice coming from a small group that was dribbling.

"oH why IS THere A cUTE girL HERe?!" a tall blonde boy with dark roots yelled. a smaller boy had stopped beside him and followed his gaze to me, "oh?? isn't that yuta hyung's girlfriend?"

why are thEY TALkiNg SO FUCKInG LOUDLY.

my cheeks heated up, at the smaller boy's remark but pretend not to hear.

"HAaaAA! yuta hyung has a giRLfriEnd?" the giant exclaimed. in the corner of my eye, i saw his friend shrug, "with a face like his i don't know how."

the coach sitting on the same bench as me but further away, whose name i learned is coach kang, blew his whistle and shouted, "make two teams and start the 5 vs 6 matches!"

the boys quickly fell into two sides and took their positions, coach kang blew his whistle once more and the game was in play.

all of my football knowledge comes from anime that yuta recommended to me.
things would be cooler if they could use special techniques like in inazuma eleven.

° 1536

the match ended in a tie and not gonna lie, i've witnessed some badass ball kicking today.
like, a red-haired player made the ball go on his back and bounce on his head before kicking it in the goal.

"bOYS!" coach kang called and blew his whistles five times. eleven teenagers gathered in front of him and suddenly i felt nervous again.

so m a n y boys.

coach kang grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into the circle of boys which grabbed all of their attention.

"this is your new manager, park kira."

everyone bowed and muttered hellos and i did the same.

"yuta's been asking that she joins the club for so long and she's finally here, please give her a warm welcome and take good care of her. you should all get to know her as you'll be spending a lot of time together."

the red-haired player clapped his hands, "okay boys! we finally have a new addition to the team, let's welcome her like we practiced!"

"welcome to the soccer club! "
all eleven boys shouted simultaneously, you could tell they rehearsed lmao.

"uhm-i "
i turned to yuta out of nervousness, he gave me a reassuring nod.

i gulped and wipped the sweat from my hands in my pockets,
"hello pleASE TAKE CARE OF ME, THE ONLY THING I KNOW ABOUT SOCCER IS FROM THE ANIME YUTA SHOWED ME.

everyone turned to yuta.

"i made her watch inazuma eleven."

written on
⎡ 27th of march ⎦